He's too Stubborn to Die

(I need headcanons that aren't America-Texas-Vermont centered)

!!WARNING!!: Violence, death, other stuff that is very bad for childrens. !!Warning!!

Breakfast was eaten and everyone piled into the room, Lady Greece and Rome joining them once again.

"I'll read!" Wy insistened grabbing the book and throwing it open.

The scene showed Alfred dancing around the room humming a ghost of a song holding someone on one arm and a book in the other.

The steps he took where memorized until he twirled his way into his chair but the boy in his arm was already in a deep sleep.
He flipped a few pages in a book, glaced at a calendar on the wall before writing something down.
"Dammit you two, almost 40 years" Alfred muttered.

"Forty years of what?" Russia asked looking toward Alfred.
"Forty years of Francis and Arthur leaving Mattie and I alone. I had to go up to Canada with Jackson to get Mattie when I got a letter from him saying that Francis had left him alone... again." Alfred explained as Jackson pulled Matthew closer.

Alfred sighed but held little Matthew close, "Did England ever hold me like this?" he asked aloud.

"No, but I did" Jackson said walking into the room, "I got you the books you asked for" He said placing them gently on the desk.
"Thanks Jackie" Alfred smiled.

"We're running out of money aren't we?" Alfred said quietly seeing the misty grey-blue in his older brother's eyes.
"Yeah, I have a job lined up for monday. If Arthur actually came back more than once every five decads he would know we actually need to eat" Jackson grumbled.

"It's hard to get over here though, right?" Alfred asked.
"Shouldn't be THAT hard, I've seen Spain, the dude to the south. I think Diego said his name was Antonio. He visits his colonies practically every month. Each of them, even takes a few, or all of them back to spain with him for trips and holidays" Jackson sighed.

"On another note, Diego's son, Silvio is learning English. That kid already knows like three languages it's hilarious seeing him correct someone's French or Italian and see their faces turn to fury as a 5 year old knows more than them" Jackson laughed, so did Alfred at the mental image of a 5 year old scolding a grown man.

Alfred settled down and rubbed up and down Matthew's small back.
"Jackson"
"Yeah bro?"
"Thanks for helping me"
"I'm your older brother Alfie, It's my job to help you no matter what happens," Jackson said giving him a smile. "I'll start dinner," Jackson said heading to the door, "Keep Mattie asleep alright? He hasn't been sleeping well the past few days"
"Aye aye, Captain Jackie" Alfred laughed giving a lazy solute.

The scene phased out.

Before another one could talk another one phased in.

There was a boat that had the Union Jack flying high on its mass.

"There you are lad!" Arthur greeted the dead republic.
"Greetings Sir Arthur" Austin said, his voice was monotone and scratchy and he looked even worse. His hair cut short, he looked almost sickly. What was terrifying was the bandage around his left eye.

The bandage eye was presently Austin's blue eye.

"Why the long face? It seems to be you have winning in you're plans. Only a few battles more and you'll win this war!" Arthur smiled cheerily.
"You want my dad dead that much huh" Austin muttered, his eyes glossed over. He was in no way mentally there, merly on auto pilot.
"Of Course lad! He set my son on fire." ''So did you" There was silence.