I should know, I sent them

Italics is singing and bold is readings/scenes

In was a scene, they were in a house decorated like the 1990's.

"What's this?" Lithuania asked.

A soft humming came from a nearby room that the nations peeked into. The door was wide open so it was possible. There sat a boy, his hair tied back fully showing a scar on his left side of his forehead and Blue rimmed glasses.

"Oh, It's me" Austin commented walking into the room looking at the paper work on past him's desk. "1994" He stated.

"The stars are shin' down on you love" Austin hummed.

Everyone noticed he was rocking a cradle that was near his desk.

"Hush now desert boy, cry no more tears as the stars shine on you.

I sent them myself,

So dry your tears and follow the northern star.

It'll lead you right back home.

The stars are shin' down on you love, I should know. They shine on me.

I should know.

I sent them to guide you.

To keep you safe

To show you the way

To keep you warm

To show you home"

I should know" Austin sang softly putting down a piece of paper and turning his attention to the cradle. He got up and picked up the baby inside.

"Hey now love, the stars watch over you.

I should know.

I sent them.

I sent them straight from my heart.

From my past I show you to live

Learn from my stars

Learn from my stars

I sent them just for you

The stars are shin' down on you love, I should know. They shine on me.

I should know.

I sent them to guide you.

To keep you safe

To show you the way

To keep you warm

To show you home

I should know

I should know

I sent them just for you" The song ended there with Austin placing a kiss on the forehead on the baby dressed in pajamas.

"No wonder he only sleeps around you" Alfred sighed. The nations jumped away from the doorway as the past Alfred walked into the little office space.

"Buenos Dias papa" Austin sighed trying to calm his heart beat after his little scare.

"I don't know why you don't want to be around him Aussie" Alfred sighed taking the baby from his eldest son.
"Once he starts copying me I'm not letting myself around him" Austin stated firmly.