Fluffy Time Boiz

(Austin and Hawaii in more summer wear)

Everyone settled into their chairs. But one was gone.

"Where's Austin?" Gilbert asked not seeing the familiar blob of browns near Alfred. Alfred just tapped his glasses and Gilbert just nodded.

"Ill read" Ludwig sighed rubbing his temples.

As a quick note of Austin's whereabouts he's still in the room, he just wants to remain hidden for the time being.

A few scoff at this but are quickly silenced by Alfred's intense glare.

Like how General Winter brings winter, Jack Frost brings winter to the America's. He mostly just messes with people and makes snow days for children.

"Jack Frost?" Ivan asked curiously. Matthew nodded, "He likes to mess around for the most part and just have fun" the canadian smiled. Ivan nodded.

Matthew, Alfred and Jackson have been able to do magic for centuries, They never told Arthur because they didn't him going out trying to find anything mythical and end up getting killed.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL"

"In our defence, everything magical in our land pretty much wants to bite your head off" Diego declared remembering all his legend and the spirits that still haunted their lands even if so much time has past since the time before colonization.

"Are you kidding me!? What else are you hiding?!"

"50 states, 3 extra personifications, 2 capitals, 5 territories, a dead country, a secret brother and 8 micronations," Alfred laughed, "But you already met the secret brother, a micro, one state, my capital and the dead nation"

"Not to mention my own 13 provenices and territories, the capital and my 3 mirconations." Matthew smiled softly.

"My entire existence from the day I was born" Jackson smirked.

Most nations went slackjawned, they couldn't process that all.

"Not to mention my 31 states and capital" Diego added in. "I knew about them" Antonio addedon, Diego's not Alfred's and Matthew's" He clearfield.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Arthur demanded.
"Little Alma came up to me and asked if I was her uncle because apparently Sil- Austin is the storyteller no matter who he's with" Antonio shrugged. 

Austin tells his siblings and cousins stories about his past since they weren't alive until the constitution went into effect. They are always in awe by the things he used to do when he was a wanderer and what it was like in Spain back in the 17th and 18th centuries

"Yeah, the states love those stories, ether that there so boring it makes them pass out" Alfred laughed.

Valentine drinks maple syrup a lot because she's the home of syrup in the states.

"That and it tastes good," Valen smiled popping open a bottle.

If a state craves something Alfred and Jackson will crave it. Witch is why they often eat so much. Not to mention a very high metabolism so they need to eat a lot to keep up, which goes for all the states and provinces, but they can very from country to country.

"That leads to a lot of random bbq cravings in the middle of the night when on business trips that I can never clench" Alfred mutterd.
"The amount of sugar I want is illegal." Diego muttered.
"I'm fine with it, I just keep maple syrup on me" Matthew smiled.

He got jealous glares from his other brothers.

Jackson is the oldest and tends to be a mother hen.

"No truer statement" the younger siblings agreed.

Sweden cares deeply for children he just tends to scare them off, same goes for Russia.

There was some gushing over the two nations.

China misses having a full home, but he's glad his siblings are succeeding.

"Bed now" Yao stayed firmly standing up embarrassed walking away.

A few laughed others got up to go to bed, said their good nights.

There were four North Americans in one damn bed, how was a mystery to all, Gilbert had taken Matthew's bed.

Austin was telling a story to Micheal and Valentine, who was happily talking up most of the floor. Soon joined by Wendy and Ehren.

The three Italians shared a room all asleep with the watchful gaze of the grandfather.

Ludwig slept peacefully hoping that Feliciano wouldn't sneak into his room and have to deal with an angry Lovino with the addition of the Great Roman Empire.

Francis was thinking over his decisions and Britannia was lecturing Arthur to the high heavens.

The nordics where in their rooms.
Lukas was studying different magic books to find a war to reverse or identify who casted it.
Tino was reading his boy's a bedtime story as Berwald passed out right as his head hit the pillow.
Emil was chatting with his puffin across the room from Lukas.
Matthias was busy building legos in his own room.

Everyone else trickled off to bed including the ancients.

(Sorry it's shorter)