Chapter 1

Character Description:

Name: Tsubaki Hyuga

Age: 12-17

Height: 4'9 to 5'3

Weight: 80lbs to 96lbs

Hair color: Dark blue, the exact same shade as Hinata's

Clothing: (basically seen in the media above)

Personality: you'll see

Family: Hinata Hyuga (twin sister) Hanabi Hyuga (younger sister) Hiashi Hyuga (Father) Hizashi Hyuga (uncle) Neji Hyuga (cousin) Elder Hyuga (Grandpa) Mom Hyuga (Mother) Homura Otsutsuki (ancestor)
-

Tsubaki's POV - Age 10

"T-Tsubaki, we're fighting Hanabi for who will take over the clan one day." Hinata says outside my door.

I fall out of bed and I groan. "Ok." I manage to say clearly.

I get up and get dressed in my training clothes which are the same as Hinata's and we head to the training room.

"Good Morning Hinata, Tsubaki." Father greets us.

"G-Good Morning Father." Hinata greets him shyly.

"Good Morning Father." I say with a bit more confidence.

Hinata is the first one who fights Hanabi and Hanabi wins.

"I forfeit." I say as I pick Hinata up.

"You can't do that!" Hanabi says to me quickly.

I look at Hanabi. "I just did." I say and Father frowns.

"So be it." Father says to me and then looks at Hanabi. "Hanabi, you are the only Heiress of the Hyuga, be proud of that." Father says to her. "Your dismissed Tsubaki, take Hinata with you." Father says to me coldly.

I nod and take Hinata to her room and I take care of her internal wounds and then she wakes up.

"H-How did it g-go?" Hinata asks quietly.

"Well, Hanabi is the heiress now, I forfeited." I say and Hinata looks at me surprised as I sit next to her on her bed.

Hinata frowns. "W-Why would you do?" Hinata asks me quietly.

I pat her head. "I couldn't just let you be alone." I say and Hinata nods.

Two Years Later

Hinata is stalking Naruto, in class.

I watch her amused as I pet Akamaru who is laying on my lap since Kiba had to use the bathroom.

"Tsubaki." Shino greets as he sits next to me.

"Good Morning Shino." I greet him with a smile.

Kiba gets back and sits in the seat in front of me and Akamaru jumps on Kiba's head.

Me and Shino don't talk much to each other.

Iruka comes in and teaches class and Shikamaru falls asleep, like usual.

I look around and I lean over my part of my desk and to the left in front of Hinata, and I pull Shikamaru's hair, waking him up.

I sit back down and Hinata looks at me surprised.

I continue paying attention as Shikamaru looks confused.

The next day

Me and Hinata sits in class and she's looking around for Naruto.

"Don't worry, he'll be here." I say to her in a quiet tone, making her jump in surprise.

She stutters trying to defend herself, but in the end her face turns red while I watch her amused.