Chapter 3

A Week Later - Tsubaki's POV

"COME ON! LET'S DO A HARDER MISSION!" The twins chant as they stomp around me, in the Hokage office.

I rub my forehead in exasperation and I knock their heads together. "I, apologize Lord Hokage, these two are impatient." I say to Lord Hokage as I bow my head in apology.

"It's alright, Tsubaki." Lord Hokage says to me as the boys sit on either side of me.

I look up and I nod. 

"Well since you three have been doing a majority of the D-Rank missions this week, I'll send you on a C-Rank just this once." Lord Hokage says to us amused.

"But Lord Hokage-" Iruka tries to interrupt but the twins cheer.

"Takairo, your in charge and your C-Rank is to go to the south outpost, there are thieves running rampant." Lord Hokage says to our Sensei who just got here.

"Alright." Sensei says to him with a smirk. "You three go home and get ready, then meet at the village gate." Sensei says to us and we nod.

Me and the twins leave and they just cheer until we go our separate ways.

I get back to the house and I pass Father talking to Grandfather.

"Ah, Tsubaki, how are you?" Grandfather asks me.

I nod. "Hello Grandfather, I am well, and you?" I ask him.

"I am well." Grandfather replies.

"Your home early." Father comments.

I nod and I head to my room.

I get ready for the mission and I leave again.

I head to the gates and I wait. 

About five minutes later, the twins get here and then ten minutes after that Sensei gets here.

"Alright, you three, are you ready?" Sensei asks us.

"Yes!" The Twins chorus.

I just nod.

"Tsubaki, try showing more emotion about this!" Hiroko says as he hangs off my shoulder.

"Yay." I say unenthusiastically.

Hiroto hangs off my other shoulder. "Come on, more emotion!" Hiroto cheers for me.

I sigh. "Yay!" I say with fake enthusiasm.

The twins cheer, seeming to buy it.

I shake my head and Sensei chuckles amused. "Alright, we're establishing something, if anything happens to me, like say, I get injured deeply by one of the thieves, Tsubaki will be in charge, and you three are to retreat." Sensei says to us in a very serious tone, which makes the twins calm down. "And, there is one more team coming with us." Sensei adds.

I see Neji, Father, Tenten, Lee, and a bigger version of Lee.

"Tsubaki." Father says to me.

"Father." I greet back and Sensei has annoyance written through his eyes as he looks at my Father.

"Hiashi, why are you here?" Sensei asks him.

"I heard from Lord Hokage that Tsubaki was going on a C-Rank Mission, and requested that Neji's team comes with you." Father says to Sensei.

Me and Neji glare at the ground, knowing exactly what he means and our teams look at us.

"Lord Hiashi, I think Tsubaki is more than capable of going on a mission with us without a second team." Sensei says to Father.