Chapter 12

Tsubaki's POV

"I got to head back upstairs now, I moved on to the next round, so I have to know the strengths of my opponents." I say to Neji who nods.

"Just pray you don't get Naruto." Neji says to me with a smirk.

I tilt my head to the side thinking. "Though it wouldn't be bad now since he's low on chakra and beat up, he still did manage to beat you, and your more experienced than I am, I'd have a fair shot since he's not beating sense into me." I say as I look up at the ceiling for a moment. "Well, I'm off." I say as I leave.

I head back up to the stands and I sit with the twins, watching Sasuke and the Red Head.

"Who's winning?" I whisper to Hiroko.

"Not sure." He whispers back.

I nod and the three of us watch intensely.

"Who are you fighting next?" Hiroto whispers.

"Who won the second match?" I ask Hiroto.

"Naruto." Hiroko whispers.

I hum. "Ok." I say and the two next to me fall.

"At least show some emotion Tsubaki." Hiroto whines.

Suddenly a blood curdling scream is heard from the arena and at once, me, Hiroko and Hiroto are at the edge of the railing watching as Sasuke pulls his arm out of a sand ball.

"Who just screamed?" Hiroko asks in a small voice, trembling.

Hiroto trembles next to me as I stare at the fight, using my byakugan to do an assessment.

"It was that red head from the sand." I say finally and the twins hide behind me, petrified.

I deactivate my byakugan.

"Ts-Tsu-Tsu-" the twins chatter nervously.

I look around us to see a gen-jutsu being placed. "Release!" I say loud enough and I use my chakra to protect the three of us.

The twins shake like leaves and I look around confused until sound and sand ninja attack.

"Tsubaki!" Father yells and I grunt quietly.

"Hiroto, take the left, Hiroko, take the pathway, I'll take the right." I say to them.

"My left or your left?" Hiroto trembles.

"Our lefts are the same, but if you want to know, stay on the right of Hiroko's backside." I say to him and Hiroto nods and we get into place.

I use my Byakugan and we start to fight off these intruders.

"Your back!" Hiroko calls to Hiroto.

"Got it!" He calls back.

I hit one guy over the edge and I hear a faint scream and then a thud.

"Killer job Tsubaki!" Sensei laughs as he joins us.

"Sensei, refrain from saying killer, like that again." I say to him.

Sensei pats my head with another laugh.

I shake my head and Sensei takes the back walkway.

"Get the boys!" One guy shouts.

"Think again!" I counter as I hit a specific chakra point that paralyzes him, he falls to the ground, frozen. "There we go." I say with a slight smirk.

"Go Tsubaki!" The twins cheer.

I stop the other guys on my side and they fall, one by one, sometimes there is a double, but its usually a one on one thing.