Chapter 6

A Month or so Later - Tsubaki's POV

I sit at the meeting spot, reading on medical nin-jutsu.

"Good Morning Tsubaki!" The twins chorus, super excited.

I look up. "Good Morning to the both of you." I greet as I put the book away in my pouch.

We wait for Sensei and he doesn't take long to get here.

"Alright you three, time for some training." Sensei says to us with a smirk and we nod. "I'm gonna teach you how to walk on water." Sensei says as well walk into the training ground.

"Walking on water?" The twins ask confused.

"Oh, I get it, you have to use chakra control, like the trees." I say to Sensei and he nods.

"Ooohhhhh!" The twins say, finally getting it.

"Idiots." The oh so familiar voice of Sasuke says behind us.

"I should mention we're doing a joint session with Kakashi's team." Sensei says with a sweat drop.

I blink and sigh. "Really? Really? Sensei can't you mention this before we find out ourselves?" I ask him and he chuckles nervously.

"Sorry Tsubaki, but somebody else is using their training grounds today and they'll be doing their own thing." Sensei says to me.

"Do you have a problem with us or something?" Naruto asks me as he gets close to my face.

I stare at him as I subtly get into a position, and I hit him in the chest, sending him flying back on the ground. "Get out of my face." I say and Naruto groans as Kakashi's team stares at me shocked.

"She's so adorable." Hiroko says as he stands next to his twin and Hiroto nods.

My arms fall to my sides and I look at Naruto. "I didn't even use the Gentle Fist, get up." I say as I turn around.

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!"

Lots of Naruto's surround me and I look at them, not really fazed.

The Naruto's jump at me and I wait till the last second and I take three steps to the left and the Narutos crash and poof.

"Ok, so shall we get started, Sensei?" I ask and the twins grin as they hang off my shoulders.

"That's not fair!" Sakura protests. "Sensei! She didn't play fair!" Sakura pouts to the guy with less than three quarters of his face uncovered.

"This is what training does, Sakura, and I've been training every day, for the past month, you should try it sometime, you might learn a different Jutsu." I say and Sensei has to turn around with a hand over his mouth while the twins laugh and I just smirk.

Sakura and Naruto get mad, while Sasuke looks annoyed and their Sensei just smiles.

"Tsubaki, what are you good at?" Kakashi asks me.

"Eating." Hiroko replies with a smirk.

"Well no duh, everyone is good at that." Sakura retorts.

"Healing." Hiroto continues.

"I'm not that good yet, I'm only just starting with that, I haven't even gotten the first part mastered yet." I say to Hiroto.

"Your better than us." Hiroto says to me.

"That's because you haven't even tried." I reply back.

"She's also good at using her clan do-jutsu." Hiroko continues.

"Not as good as Hanabi." I say and Hiroko pushes my head down slightly. "What?" I ask him.

"Your coming up with your own style, she's blindly following your father." Hiroko says to me and I roll my eyes.