Chapter 11

Tsubaki's POV - A Week Later

"Come on Tsubaki, get up." Sensei says to me as I sit on the ground

I look up at him as my bangs fall between my eyes, I blow them out of the way. "Fine." I say and I get up.

"Alright, again." Sensei says to me.

I attack him first, with a fist towards his face, but he moves it to the side and flips me into the ground.

I swipe at his legs, but he moves and I get up and I go straight for the stomach with a punch, but he grabs my fist, and I attempt to use my other fist to punch him, but blocks it and knocks me to the floor.

I glare up at him while he looks at me amused. "I'm taking, a break." I say and Sensei chuckles and holds his hand out for me.

I look at his hand and I take it, he helps me up.

"Alright, we'll continue training in 20 minutes." Sensei says to me.

I nod and I go over to my bag and I pick up my water bottle.

I take a drink of it.

"TSUBAKI!"

I turn around to see the twins and Hiroko falls short when he sees me with my hair up in a pony tail. "Adorable."

I wave. "Good afternoon boys." I say to them.

Hiroto looks at him confused.

"Oh good, you boys are here, its time for normal training then." Sensei says to us.

I put my water bottle down and I move my bangs out of my face again.

"Tsubaki, have you been training with Sensei all day?" Hiroto asks me.

"She's been doing that all week." Sensei says to him amused.

"I'm going to the finals, and I'm gonna beat Neji, because he told me to forfeit, I'm not taking that lying down." I say as I lean against the tree next to me.

"When did he tell you that?" Hiroko asks me.

"172 hours, 37 minutes and 32 seconds ago." I say to him.

"That's specific." Hiroto says to me.

"Adorable." Hiroko mumbles.

Sensei ruffles their hair. "Tsubaki is determined." He says to them. "Alright you three, laps." He says to us.

The boys groan, but I just stretch and start running.

That Night

I walk into Hina's room and she and Kurenai look amused as I sit on a chair and put my head on Hina's lap.

Hina pets my head. "Are you ok, Tsubaki?" Hina asks me.

"I ache." I mumble and Hina just continues to run her fingers through my hair.

I give a small sigh of content. "How have you been Hina?" I ask her.

"I-I'm getting better Tsubaki." Hina says amused.

"I'll let you two rest." Kurenai says to us amused and she gets up.

I look up at Kurenai. "Thank you for watching over my sister." I say to her and she nods with a smile and leaves.

2 weeks later

I stand in the ring next to Shikamaru.

"You've been busy, nobody but the twins has seen you around the village." Shikamaru mutters.

I nod. "I'm gonna kick my cousins butt." I say and Neji hears me and scowls at me and I scowl back.

"Is that about your sister?" Shikamaru asks me.