Chapter 9

Tsubaki's POV - At Somepoint

"Leaf Hurricane!"

I open my eyes and I regret it, my eyes burn.

I rub my eyes and I get up from my laying position and I walk through the tree to the front and I watch Lee fight the sound Ninja from earlier.

"Lee." I say surprised.

"Tsubaki, your awake!" Sakura says to me surprised.

"Pretty hard not to be with all the yelling, surprised Uchiha and Naruto are sleeping still." I say and Sakura looks worried.

The twins help Lee and I watch as I rub my eyes, trying to stop the burning.

Lee gets knocked out and I watch him surprised, and the twins fall at my feet, one ear on each of them, bleeding.

I ruffle their hair and I walk forward.

I look at the Sound Ninja, and I analyze them.

"A Hyuga." The girl says to me, cocky.

"I'm out matched, but we'll see how this goes, I'm gonna get a serious lecture from my Father after this exam ends." I mutter to myself.

I activate my Byakugan and my eyes ache again, but I ignore it, I watch their Chakra, and I dodge the sound waves by watching the Chakra, I fight all three, when Neji covers my back side.

"How are you always surrounded?" Neji asks me annoyed.

"Excuse me, but I can handle this." I say to him, irritated.

"Yeah right." Neji scoffs.

Sasuke takes care of one guy, while Sakura deals with the girl and the kast guy retreats with his team.

"That was fun." I say as I deactivate my Byakugan.

Neji rolls his eyes. "You shouldn't activate your Byakugan if it hurts, you over used it while training yesterday." Neji says to me annoyed.

"I know." I say to him. "Not like I've had much choice otherwise though." I say to him.

Neji eyes my shoulder and scoffs.

Me and the twins leave soon and we head straight to the tower, taking a couple hours while running, but we make it to a door and we go in.

I pull out the scrolls and the twins ponder what to do about them, but I open the scrolls and its a summon mark that grows bigger, I drop the scrolls and out poofs Mrs. Amano.

"Your a Chunin?" The twins asks surprised.

She looks amused and I look up at her.

"Mom, Tsubaki doesn't have a Mother figure." Hiroto says to her and she looks at me surprised.

I just shrug and I look up at the board. "If qualities of heaven are what you desire, acquire wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthy qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are opened together, the perilous path will become righteous forever. This blank is the secret way that guides us from this place today," I trail off confused.

Mrs. Amano explains to us, and I just nod, while the twins sit down, exhausted.

Mrs. Amano looks at me. "Tsubaki, when this is over, would you like to join us for dinner?" She asks me.

"And can she sleep over?" The twins ask her.

"Why not." Mrs. Amano says to them.

I nod. "I'll join you for dinner." I say and she smiles and pats my head then ruffles the boys hair and disappears with a poof.