Chapter 8

The Next Morning - Tsubaki's POV

A knock sounds on my window and I curl up under my blanket some more.

The knock gets more persistent, so I get up and pull the curtains back and I see the twins.

I yawn quietly as I open the window.

"Get ready Tsubaki, the second Exam starts soon." Hiroto says to me excitedly.

"So adorable." Hiroko says as he watches me rub my eyes.

"The huh to the what now?" I ask tiredly.

"The second exam for the Chunin Exams." Hiroko says to me.

It dawns on me and I just oh quietly.

I walk over to my desk and I take my clothes into my bathroom.

I wake myself up and I change into my usual attire and I walk out of my bathroom and I attach my supply bags and my kunai pouch.

I put my village head band on and I leave my hair down.

"I'll meet you guys at the front of the house." I say to them.

"Alright." They say to me with grins plastered on their faces.

I walk out of my room and I head to Hanabi's room, I knock on her door until she's awake and I do the same for Hina, then I go to the front door.

"Tsubaki." Father says to me as I put my ninja sandals on.

"Good Morning Father." I greet as I get up from my sitting position.

I look at him.

He just nods and Hina joins me and nervously stutters out a good morning to us before rushing out the door.

"The second exam doesn't start till 10." I say amused and I shrug and head out the door.

The twins get here and Father watches as they chat excitedly about the second exam.

I just watch and walk with them on either side of me.

"Come on Tsubaki, you have to join in the conversation too." Hiroko says to me.

I shrug. "You guys talk to fast for me to keep up, so I'll just watch." I say to them and the two pout.

"So, where is Training Ground 44?" Hiroto asks confused.

"Follow us!" Tenten says to the three of us with a grin as they pull up beside us.

Neji looks a little annoyed already, but at his team.

"Good Morning Neji, Lee, Tenten." I greet them.

"Your so much more well behaved than your cousin." Tenten says as she puts an arm around my shoulder.

"She's part of the main branch, she has to be." Neji says annoyed.

Me and Neji are once again at the back as the four excited ones talk to each other.

Why does this always happen?

We get to the training ground after ten or so minutes and we break off from each other.

I just look at how many people are here, and a particular group gives me the creeps, its the Sound group with the tall woman, man, thing, that's a thing.

"Tsubaki, that forest looks scary." Hiroto says to me nervously.

"You should be worried about the forest, and the other guys." Anko says as she passes us.

"Good Morning Anko Mitarashi." I say to her and she grins at me and continues up to the front.

"Alright, listen up maggots." Anko says getting everythings attention.