Chapter 5

The Next Morning - Tsubaki's POV

I walk out of my room in my normal clothes and I stretch and I head to the backyard.

I start my regular training for the day.

After a while, I take a break and I noticed Father watching me.

I nod in greeting. "Hello Father." I greet.

"Good afternoon Tsubaki." Father greets back. "You need to refine your chakra more and come up with a different stance, you'll hurt your foot if you continue using that stance, especially with how much you move around." Father says to me and he leaves.

"Thanks for telling me I'm doing everything wrong." I say and I see some tea left by Hinata. "Thanks Hina." I say as I take a cup and I drink my tea.

Once I've finished my tea, I get up and I do some stretches to loosen myself up and then I get back to training.

I place my right foot across my left foot and I put my left arm forward with my palm facing out, but upside down, and I bend my other arm under my left arm, with my palm out, but right side up, I bend my body a bit as I stare at the nonexistent person in front of me.

I push off my left foot and I turn and strike air and I turn and land with my legs apart, and my arms in my default position.

I stand there, breathing a bit heavier as I stare forward, completely lost in how I could perfect that.

The next thing I hear is clapping and I hear the word youth.

I put my arms down and I look over to Neji and his team. "What are you three doing here? And watching me?" I ask them.

"We came to get Neji, and Lee saw you training and was curious." Tenten says to me.

I nod and I relax a bit. "Well its just mistakes right now." I say and Tenten nods, interested.

"You need to loosen your shoulders up a bit, bend your knees some more and it'll be more fluent." Neji says to me and I look at him surprised. "We've been watching since this morning." Neji says with a sigh.

"YOUR SO YOUTHFUL FOR TRAINING ON YOUR DAY OFF!" Lee yells with passion and fire in his eyes.

I tilt my head to the side, very unsure of what he's talking about, but I just nod anyways.

"Ok then." I say as I nod my head at Lee who keeps going on and on and Tenten laughs amused while Neji looks annoyed.

"Lee, shut up." Neji says to him and Lee nods.

"Well! She's so youthful! For training after discouraging words!" Lee says to Neji.

I scratch the back of my neck and Tenten stands next to me.

"We should get going." Tenten says to Neji and Lee.

"Ah, right! We have our own training!" Lee says shocked and he grabs the two and starts running.

I look at them, so confused, but I shake my head.

I do as Neji suggested and it does make my movements more fluent.

I stand there shocked. "Wow, thanks Neji." I say surprised and I keep training with that and I notice this stance is putting less strain on my feet.

After two or so hours, I take another break and I see Hanabi and Father watching me on the porch.

"Wow." Hanabi says shocked.

I move some of my hair out of my face as I try to regulate my breathing again.