Chapter 2

The Next Day at 6:30 - Tsubaki's POV

I walk out of my room with a small stretch and I head to Hinata's room to see she's not here. "Ok then." I say and I head to the door.

"Don't be a burden to your team, Tsubaki." Father reminds me as I put my sandals on.

"Good Morning to you as well Father." I say and I leave the house.

I run down a path, knowing I'll be late if I don't. Neji comes around the corner and I spin to avoid him, but I continue running.

"Hey!" He calls out annoyed.

I run backwards to wave.  "Good Morning Neji." I say and he scowls at me.

I turn around and run to training ground 6 and nobody is here yet.

The twins get here as they talk about nonsense.

"Good Morning Hiroko, Hiroto." I greet them.

"Good Morning Tsubaki." They chorus and they continue talking and we wait about ten minutes before Sensei gets here.

"Alright, lets see what you three can do." Sensei says to us.

I tilt my head confused.

"You'll be sparing together." Sensei says to us with a smirk.

I sweat drop as the twins get excited.

The twins get ready and follow in suite.

"Should I use my Byakugan?" I ask Sensei.

"Go ahead." Sensei says to me.

I nod and activate my Byakugan and I see all around me, except for one spot.

The three of us spar against each other, and these two are horrible, and I end up knocking them out.

"Good job Tsubaki." Sensei says to me and I fix the boys chakra networks.

"Thank you Sensei." I say after a moment.

The two boys wake up and they stare at me shocked as I deactivate the use of my Byakugan.

"She's so much better than us." Hiroko says to Hiroto.

I scratch the back of my neck as I get up from my kneeling position.

"Well now we know what to work with." Sensei says to us with a smirk. "We're gonna work on teamwork, by catching Tora." Sensei says to us.

"Tora?" I ask confused.

"Tora is a cat that continues to run away from her owner." Sensei explains to us.

I blink. "A cat?" I ask and Sensei nods. 

"A cat." Sensei confirms.

"A cat." The twins say and they shudder.

"A cat." Sensei says to them.

"Why a cat?" Hiroto asks Sensei.

"Cats are fast, and they're smart." I say to Hiroto. "Why do we have to catch Tora? If she continuously runs away from her owner, then Tora doesn't like it there." I ask Sensei.

"Well, its just a mission off trust between a citizen and her village." Sensei explains to me.

"But its a cat. The cat chooses the owner." I say to Sensei.

"That may be true, but its still our job to catch Tora." Sensei says to me.

The twins stand behind a tree, scared.

"Its a cat." I say to the twins and they snort. "Well then." I say and Sensei nods.

We then get started with the mission and I go around the village looking with Sensei as the twins gather information on where Tora was last seen.