Heal me

warning: sad, heartbreak, comfort, mentions of death, mentions of abuse, mentions of depression, very short.

a story of; Taehyung healing from his past and moving forward with the help of his lover.

enjoy
_______________________________________

"Hey, you little whore" The man sing songs, stumbling over his feet as he enters the house. He waves the bottle in his hand, beer slushing inside the glass and some even spilling on the floor. Taehyung trembles, a shiver running down his spine as the man comes closer and closer until his towering over his small, shaking frame. He curls up in himself, hugging his knees to his chest and involunarily sobs as he moves further into their old rotting couch "Come to Daddy, will ya?" his drunken father asks, a sickeningly sweet small playing on his lips as he feigns innocents. But the glint in his eyes says otherwise.

Taehyung was 15 when his father would drunkenly come home at night from his mistress and abuse him.
_

"Mom? I'm home!" Tae calls out while hanging his coat and slipping out of his shoes, setting them aside by the door. "Mom?" he calls out again, now stepping into their living room and searching for any signs of his mother. This time instead of coming home to his mother's soft, gentle smile and being welcomed with a warm hug, he smells a strong scent, almost making him gag and taste the iron flavor on his taste buds. His entire body freezes, unable to move, to breathe. It's like the air was punched right out of his lungs. He breaks a cold sweat and falls on his wobbling knees. He screams on the top of his lungs, crying out and wailing as he looks at his mother lifelessly laying on their kitchen floor, blood oozing out from the open wound on her head. He cries and cries and cries, the pain and shock that shoots through his chest is so unbearable that he feels dizzy, hands gone cold, then he falls and faints from the overwhelming feeling.

He was 18 when his father found where he and his mother lived after leaving him, murdering his wife in their kitchen.
_

"Tae? Hey, baby? Wake up.."

He hears a soft voice call out to him, gently shaking him into consciousness. He slowly peels his eyes open to see another pair of soft brown orbs looking right at him. Doe eyes full of concern, care, worry. Full of love. He tears up as gentle hands cups his face, caressing his cheeks.

"Shh, shh.. I'm right here. I'm right here and I'm not leaving you baby, I'm here. Breathe for me, yeah?"

So Taehyung does, taking shallow breathes and blinking his tears away. "There we go.. I got you, Tae" The man whispers, wiping his tear stained cheeks.

Taehyung wraps his arms around his shoulders and pulls the man close, hugging him like his life depended on him.

"J-Jeongguk.. I-I" Taehyung starts, but is silenced with a soft kiss on his lips.

"I understand, love. It's okay now, yeah? You're safe. I got you." Jeongguk says instead, kissing him again as tears brim his boyfriend's eyes once more, pulling him closer.

"T-Thank you, g-guk.."

"No worries. I'll always be right here, Tae."

"I love you"

"I love you more, sweetheart"

Taehyung was 19 when he was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder. He was 20 when he met Doctor Jeon Jeongguk, his Psychiatrist. The man with big doe eyes, soft black hair, bunny teeth, and a big heart.

Now he's 23 and healing, with the help of his lover, Jeongguk.

Through all the pain and all the misery he's been through, people had judged him. People didn't understand. People didn't care. But there was a certain Doctor who had cured all the pain away. It wasn't because of the pills, nor was it because of the sessions or therapy, no. It was because of the man himself.

He loved Taehyung with all his heart even after seeing him in his most vulnerable state. Hell, he loved him even harder after that. Now, they're 2 years in the relationship and their love just grows stronger and stronger every single day.

Jeongguk just falls and falls, but he has no plan in leaving the love of his life. Never. Taehyung may be broken from the past and he may have been wronged by many, but his boyfriend has been the best thing that happened to him in his entire existence. So he plans on keeping him, staying by his side for the rest of his life.

He's staying here.

Right here.
_______________________________________

Word count: 772

hope u enjoyed this chapter! I know it's pretty heavy and different from my other stories but I still hope that u liked it. my heart aches for poor Taehyungie :<