Prologue

S: Hi guys, welcome to another of my new stories.. After going missing for several months, now I am finally back xD! And for this story.. Well it is not totally from me, this story is inspired by Ash-FALL1N1's "Naruto: Teasing sensei" which I quite enjoy.

S: Furthermore, you will find the first several chapter will have lots of similar to his work because... ya I like the way how it going to be but- I will make some changes

S: Most importantly since I don't like mother/son incest pairing so I will make some changes between Naruto and Kushina as they are not blood related.

S: Second, this story will contain a small harem which consist of Kushina, Samui, and Haku * Since I like Haku and Samui very much (Updated-> now is still open for other girls to join in the harem, I believe I have put the choices in later chapter)

S: Let's begin the story shall we? xD

Let's begin

(17 years ago)

"Kushina-chan, please be a good girl and listen to grandma Mito okay?"

Seventeen years ago, a young Uzumaki girl with crimson hair and a pair of beautiful violet eyes was being brought to the village hidden in the leaf secretly.

Uzumaki Kushina, the first-born child of the third Uzukage, a princess or heiress of Uzumaki clan and it is her nature duty to protect Uzu. She was four-year-old during that time, when she was forced to left her village and travel to an unknown place that she never heard of it, afraid, anxious and terrified were the best emotions to describe her but she couldn't do anything to alter the decision of her grandfather, especially not in the war era.

She was first brought to Konoha after a three days journey with the second great war just ended with the victory of Konoha. However, Konoha being the biggest winner from the war didn't mean the village was saved, Kumo, Iwa, Mizu and many other small villages that lost in this war will remember their loss in this war, revenge will be certain in future.

Besides, being the champion also didn't mean that there would be no casualty in the war. In fact, Konoha was the village with the most casualties, Konoha itself had to defend their border against the invasion of the other three main villages alone. Suna during that time was not able to provide much help to Konoha, as Suna was the weakest among the big five Shinobi villages. The pressure from other hidden villages after the war was intense, Uzu being the blood related ally of Konoha have decided to offer them the best terms they can provide to strengthen the alliance between two villages.

The girl was being chosen to be the next vessel of the most powerful demon, the nine tailed fox - Kyuubi - which was now being sealed into the old first Hokage wife- Uzumaki Mito. Sensing her life will soon come to an end shortly, the old Uzumaki woman chooses to transfer the power of Kyuubi into the heiress of the main clan of Uzumaki as they have the most potent Chakra that can hold the demon at bay after she passes away.

In her view, the nine tails was the most powerful weapon that can force their opponent to calm down and think before forming another coalition force to invade Konoha.

The plan was perfect and the process of tail beast transfer was also the same but sometimes things will not go according to plan. Just after the sealing was done, spies sent by Kumo had discovered the new vessel and planned to kidnap the Uzumaki heiress when she was in no condition to fight.

Luckily, the lady luck seems to compensate the poor Uzumaki girl, before those spies could bring Kushina to the border, there she met the elite Anbu of Konoha and also the hero of war- Namikaze Minato, aka the yellow flash for the first time of her life.