Chapter 11: True reveal

S: Welcome back to another chapter of "The way toward greatness" and sorry for the sudden disappearance for almost two months xD Bet that most of you thought that I abandoned this story right? Anyway, I'm back. BTW the lemon in this chapter will be a bit- "interesting"~

Let's begin

Somewhere in Hot Spring Country

"Orochimaru-sama, do we really need to find the slug princess?" a man in robe asked, with his ash-grey hair and a pair of black rimmed circular glasses being his most noticeable feature, waiting for his master reply.

"Indeed Kabuto, you may think that even without Tsunade we can still achieve our goal of destroying Konoha, however.." Orochimaru, one of the legendary Sannin that betrayed Konoha, replied as he pulled up his sleeve and showed his pale white skin to Kabuto.

"My Living Corpse Reincarnation Jutsu is still imperfect, it only has a three-year limit and three years are too short for me even if I get the body of an Uchiha, I have been trying to get hold of Sharingan or even the Mangekyo that Itachi possessed" Orochimaru said as he raised his hand. Under the moonlight, it was very visible that there were several seal formulas glowing with light yellow colour flown throughout his entire hand.

"This body won't last long and before I can find a way to get Itachi's body, his younger brother's body is my only other option. It seems the body of non-Shinobi and teenager can only last for two years at most"

Orochimaru explained that a white snake suddenly burst out from the ground and landed right in front of the two.

"Hiss..." seeing the scout snake has returned, Kabuto formed a hand sign and with a puff sound, the snake turned into a scroll.

"This isn't good Orochimaru-sama.." the assistant said.

"Jiraiya is in this town too and there are at least three groups of Konoha Shinobi that were spotted in the town. If we decide to meet Tsunade, I am certain there will be a fight" Kabuto said and handed the scroll to Orochimaru.

"Hm.. it seems something big must have happened in Konoha or the teacher wouldn't send his Shinobi to search for Tsunade... kukuku.. this seems to be interesting... good thing we have prepared a big gift for them" the Sannin said with an evil smirk.

(Next morning)

Hot Spring Hostel

"Okay, let me get this straight, out of nowhere Konoha is on the verge of being destroyed and you do not know anything about it before you come to find me?" Tsunade asked annoyed, apparently, she is very unsatisfied with the answer given by Kakashi.

"Hokage-sama only told us this much before he sent us to find you lady Tsunade, there are many Shinobi and civilians are still in coma right now and we really need your help" Kakashi stated and it was quite surprising already that his yellow book isn't with him.

"What Kakashi told is indeed the truth Hime, I also received an urgent message from our teacher" Jiraya added and tries to raise his hand but ended up only with a loud "crack" sound and a yelled in pain of the old Sannin as his right hand is still bandaging.

Inside the room, everyone is hoping that Tsunade can agree to return back to Konoha, even Tsunade apprentice Shizune has also tried to convince her master to return.

"Hime, you should know better. Konoha is your home and Dan would surely want you to return to Konaha!" Jiraya pleaded but only to receive a glare from Tsunade. The mention of Dan surely struck a nerve with her.

"Jiraiya, are you out of your mind? I have sworn that I will never return to Konoha before I returned my headband to Hiruzen-sensei, you should know better than anyone. That place caused the death of Dan and my little brother" Tsunade yelled in anger as when the name of her fallen lover was spoken, her emotion nearly overflowed and she clenched her fist tightly.