Chapter 4: Teams spar and awaken of bloodline

S: Hi guys! Welcome back to another chapter of this story.

S: It was quite challenging to write it out.. Although I have plans and ideas in my mind, when it comes to writing it out as a new scene... no kidding, it really cost me a lot of effort to write the whole scene out xD

S: As for today's author section, it will be a bit longer because I have to reply to some reviews (Thanks for the reviews xD) for those who thinks I am very annoying pls just scroll down to the story (~)

S: (mahouka9) Thanks for your reviews and support. From your latest review I saw that you wish to add several girls (Terumi Mei, Kazahana Koyuki, Sara and Konan) into the story right? Well..... not to disappoint you as they were not in my original plan but anyway I can make some changes, how about I make a poll at the end of this chapter and I will add one/two girls with most votes into the pairing, sounds good to you? xD

S: (Jet4281) Well.. If I have much time to write, it will be longer but the truth is- I can't.. I still have classes in school to attend. By the way I just found out this origin is really from adult fanfiction and I thought that the story which inspire me- "Naruto teasing sensei" is the origin, thanks xD

S: (Guest) Well for the problem of bad grammar and other language problems.. well, I already have my fellow author to help me beta- read this story before posting and it is really hard to find someone with perfect English to help you beta-read.

S: Anyway I am glad that you all can accept the terrible lemon scene I wrote in this story and let us not waste any more time and begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

Uzumaki Mansion

Inside the shower Kushina felt cold water spray down upon her body and rethink the event that just happened today, first she had gotten too excited and finally kissed Naruto. Second, she was unprepared that Naruto would be able to awaken the Uchiha bloodline from Miko side soon, as it was quite rare to have a half blood Uchiha to active Sharingan. She has heard that some main clan members did face difficulty to awaken their bloodline and some may even get kicked out of the clan for being unable to awaken their bloodline.

After refreshing herself Kushina steps out of the water and puts on a robe before heading out the bathroom. After she decided to make some dinner (Mostly ramen) for herself and Naruto, Kushina walked toward the kitchen. When she reached the front door of the kitchen, she could hear someone humming happily in the kitchen while cooking. Full of curiosity Kushina decided to peeking out from the door and saw a very cheerful Naruto who seemed to be in a good mood.

"Naru-chan~ why are you so happy?"

Kushina asked after she walked into the kitchen, as her son is in an unusually good mood now and from the looks of the dining table it looks like that he had finished preparing the dinner for both of them.

"Kaa-sama, you know exactly why but I am in an even better mood because I was being told that most fresh graduate Genin team are being stuck on doing D-rank mission while I have been personal trained by you and be one step closer to achieve my dream"

Naruto explained happily as he set the bowls of ramen onto the table.

"Naru-chan every Genin began with D-rank missions and I did too when I was your age"

Kushina replied as she recalled the day she was still Genin and being taught by both Minato and Miko nee-chan.

"Hm! I know and I am very happy for being taught by a wonderful sensei such as you kaa-sama"

Naruto said cheerfully, as he hugs Kushina tightly and makes Kushina to blush a bit while also feeling happy for being able to teach her Naru-chan.

"Thanks kaa-sama, I love you"