Chapter 10: Tsunade retrival

S: Once again, after went missing for another month, after all those e-learning program and having my internet fail me several times, I finally finish my exam (even though I only got one week holiday)

S: I will try to update more frequently this week, maybe two or three chapters? However, it all has to depend as I will also update my other stories and rewrite some of them.

S: That is all for me and once again welcome back to this story and I hope you all enjoy this chapter xD.

Let's begin

(Earlier that day)

Konoha- Hokage tower

Sarutobi Hiruzen, the current Hokage of Konoha, the great "God of Shinobi" and teacher of the legendary Sannin was not having a good day, first getting Kakashi report about the C-rank turn A-rank mission has given him very much trouble not only because he has assigned the last Uchiha into the mission but he also gets threaten by his old teammate afterward.

And now, Hiruzen just woken up from the Genjutsu that almost killed everyone in Konoha.

The first thing he did after he woke up was immediately send out his personal anbu to investigate the reason behind the chaos. Soon later, he got the report from his anbu and the report stated that there were many civilians and Genin was still in a coma and the hospital was having trouble treating the overwhelming number of patients.

And the worst part is his fellow advisor- Danzo who also holds a part of military power and also the one who was responsible for Konoha spy network was being found at the ROOT secret base, also in coma almost causing Hiruzen to destroy his desk with his fist.

This incident is no doubt related to Danzo's "experiment" and having several ROOT agents being killed in such a terrifying way is proof of that.

"Curse you Danzo!" the old Hokage roared in furious and threw the report onto the floor.

"Tiger, get all available Genin team leader into my office" Hiruzen ordered while cursing his old teammate in his mind 'Danzo, you better give me a good explanation after this, after you wake up I am so going to get back the military power I gave to you'

(Thirty minutes later)

"These are all the available Genin teams?" the Hokage asked and almost couldn't believe what he was seeing, out of Konoha twenty Genin team there are only 3 teams remaining - team 7, 8 and 9 are available.

"Yes, Hokage-sama as most of the Genins are either in coma or being treated at the moment" reported Tiger.

"What is the matter of Hokage-sama?" Kakashi asked. As an ex-member ANBU force, he knew too well about the current situation but since other team leaders and ANBU members are present in the office, he has to remain his usual attitude to prevent panic.

"Team 7, 8 and 9 I am giving you a joint mission, as you all known that many people suddenly feel sick and went into the hospital, I want you all to find one of the legendary Sannin- Tsunade and bring her back to Konoha" Hiruzen ordered while hiding the details about the true reason.

"Yes, Hokage-sama!" The leader of team 7 and team 8 said and left the office with team 9 leader- Kushina still staying in the office.

"Do you have any questions about Kushina-san?" "Hokage-sama, I have something to report about the reason behind this chaos" Kushina stated as she then proceeded to take out the drawing that contains Ido in it.

"This is.." "This is the reason behind the chaos, an inner demon that is being sealed within Kurama Yakumo" following Kushina words, Hiruzen began to recall the events that occurred several years ago.