Chapter 9: New member of Team 9

S: Okay I am back, after taking a very long break... And also being ordered to stay at home but still need to do all those annoying assignments.. yup I am back xD

S: Talking about slow update (-) I have plan to write this chapter quite long ago but whenever I got spare time to write, both assignment and classes will jump out and say- "Hi~ remember to submit assignment and you still got classes for tomorrow morning~"

S: Sigh.. thanks for reading my personal complain and please be safe and stay at home to prevent any spread of virus, love you guys (~)

Let's begin

Konoha- Hokage Tower

"In the end, both Zabuza and Raiga killed Gato and restored peace back to Wave once again. As for both Zabuza's sword- Kubikiribōchō and Raiga's Kiba blades, both sword masters have entrusted their weapon to Naruto and Haku"

Kakashi said as he finished his reported for the C-rank that it turned into an A-rank mission.

"And you just allowed both brats to take both such powerful weapons without doing anything? Jonin Kakashi?" came from the deep and stern voice of the advisor of third Hokage- Danzo while thinking of a possible way to have Hiruzen force both Genin to hand out those blades.

"It was Zabuza and Raiga dying wish, I see nothing wrong for both Naruto and Haku to be the new wielder of those blades. Not to mention that, Naruto is under team 9 leader- Jonin Kushina. He will have great potential to become a great sword master in the future as for Haku, she was once the apprentice of Zabuza" "But still-"

"That's enough Jonin Kakashi if there's nothing more to add on, you may take your leave now" the old Hokage commanded and interrupt his advisor to keep bargaining for the weapon, as he knows too well about his old friend, if he allows this conversation to continue, Danzo will surely find a way to force those blades into his own hand.

After giving a polite nod to the village leader, the white hair Jonin walked out the office and left the Hokage and his advisor alone in the Hokage office.

"Hiruzen, I believe you are also aware of those weapons, they are one of the masterpiece that village hidden in the mist holds, think of that if those blades are given to more suitable user-"

"I do aware of that weapon Danzo however I see no reason to force both our Genins to hand over those weapons, they may be young but with Kushina being their teacher, they will surely become great sword master in the future" third Hokage replied, puts down his smoking pipe and stand up from his seat.

"You put too much faith in those brats Hiruzen and what about the female ice user? Why did you simply agree to let Kushina be her teacher? You should have at least taken her to interrogation, there weren't many ice users in the world already. Hiruzen not after what happened to those bloodline users in mist village" the old war hawk continued his pursuit, not giving up his hope to obtain more power.

"To interrogate what, Danzo? When the girl steps into this village, her status still remains as a civilian and not a Shinobi, why do I need to interrogate a normal civilian? As for her arrangement... She is truly potential Danzo, and she just passed all the Genin tests given by Iruka sensei. She is now a Genin of Konoha, my friend. Thus, I see no reason to interrogate a Konoha Genin" The old Hokage replied, without turning his attention to Danzo.

Seeing that the old Hokage had made his decision and left no argument for him to make, the old war hawk clenched his fist with anger under his robe.

"You are making a mistake here, Hiruzen. The ice user and those blades.. they will cause a lot of trouble to us in the future and be assured that day will come eventually just you wait" The lone eye elder threatens, before he walks out the office and slams the door.