Chapter 6: Mangekyou and pairing poll

S: Hey guys once again, welcome back to another chapter and special thanks to my friends- XX-san and F(edrico) providing me with some suggestions.

S: Now, before we start I still have to do the author section first xD (Those who are not interest can just skip to the beginning of the story ~)

S: (mahouka9) Thanks again for leaving a comment in every chapter xD And for Sasuke and Kiba bashing.. well just to let you know I only like Satsuki (Fem Sasuke) as for Kiba.. well I can just said I very enjoy writing the 'battle' scene you will see in the future chapter xD

S: (RebelDragonWolf) Well, basically you can vote as many as you want cause I will make a decision before the Chunin exam arc, thanks xD

S: (K1NGW01F) Thanks a lot xD Feel free to give me any suggestions or advise xD

S: (PkmntrainerCam) I don't know what RTN is supposed to mean. Can you explain it to me?

S: (MarTinez9) Thanks for your suggestions and I will think about it but more importantly I still need to make a decision according to the poll.

S: (chisa782911) Thanks man xD

S: (Gammagyro) Thanks man, you have given me very good suggestions and after thinking for several hours, I am sure I will add Yakumo into the harem. Once again thanks! xD

S: Well that's all for me now~ How about we begin the story right away? xD

Let's begin

Zabuza's hideout

"Ouch! Damn it, can't you be gentler?!"

The source of the sound belongs to the famous demon of the mist, hissing in pain when his apprentice applied some medical ointment cream onto Zabuza's wound.

"Stop acting like a big baby, if you get so carried away in battle again. I will not help you next time Zabuza-sama"

The Mizu hunter nin complainant, the hunter wore a special Mizu bounty hunter on his/her face after finishing applied ointment onto Zabuza's wound before wrapping up some bandage around his chest.

"Troublesome- Ouch!"

"Please stay still Zabuza-sama"

The Mizu hunter nin said, unlike other hunter nin whose will be more likely to be muscular build, the Zabuza apprentice has long black hair that ties up into a bun and his/her build is much slender than average bounty hunter.

After he/she finishes wrapping up the bandage around Zabuza's chest, he/she then proceeds to cleans up his/her hand that is full of blood.

"Hm, still acting so hot head again Zabuza?'

The thunder of mist asked, he just finished his negotiation with both members of Akatsuki and he was here to bring the latest update to Zabuza, he just stood beside the door and had his famous blades- Kiba strapped on his waist.

"Tch" "You are not better than me Raiga. you have let your target escape when he was just being protected by several brats"

Zabuza mocked with a smirk with the said thunder of mist just shaked his head in reply.

"Hm.. whatever"

Raiga replied lazily and took a seat on the floor with his eyes closed while leaning his back on the cave wall.

"Please be careful next time Zabuza-sama, it is very fortunate that the lightning slash didn't cause any deep wounds on you"

The masked hunter nin warned and finished wrapping up all the bandages on Zabuza.