Chapter 3: A gift for hard working~

S: Hi guys! Welcome back to another chapter of "A way toward greatness", as always, I won't write too much in the author section as I don't know what to mention in a story that basically made up by lemon xD

S: Still, there are something to remind you guys for example- Naruto is 15-year-olds and he is not blood related to Kushina but to Uchiha Miko and Namikaze Minato, he didn't have Kyuubi seal in him as Kyuubi is still inside of Kushina~

S: Okay that's all for me, let's begin the story shall we?~

Let's begin

(Next day)

Ramen Restaurant

Naruto sat across from Kushina as they had just finished their food at their favourite restaurant in Konoha- Ichiraku ramen. For Naruto, he has one more reason to visit the restaurant, which was 'admiring' Ayame- the young chef.

Just when they were preparing to leave, Naruto saw Anko arrive and he knew that she was going to tease him and his mom a little like usual which he is getting quite annoyed with. Sure, Anko is a young and beautiful Shinobi with violet hair that is put in a spiky ponytail, and wore a long coat with fishnets underneath that show her gorgeous curve. Her unique style of dressing has attracted some young men to her but when they learn about her unique hobby in snakes, most of them will be scared to even get close to her and will only admire the snake lover through a distance.

Anko just waved at him from behind Kushina while she walked towards them. He just watched with raised eyebrows as she slipped onto the seat beside him and placed an arm around his shoulder to push him into the side of her breasts which she seemed to love doing.

"Yo~ blondie how's your day with your sensei~"

"Fine and it's good to see you too Anko-san"

Naruto greeted her while trying to get out from the firm hold of the snake lover while Kushina looked amused that her son struggled to get out of Anko's grip.

"Aww Naruto-kun, so you are on Kushi-chan's team. Hey Kushi-chan you did get lucky, getting Naruto on your team as I am sure he is a quite 'healthy' boy~"

Anko teased while adding more force onto her grip. Sure Naruto didn't mind feeling Anko's breasts on the side of his face as it just reminded him of how soft Kushina' breasts are but her grip is quite deadly, almost making him hard to breathe.

"Anko, how many times do I have to tell you to not tease fellow male Shinobi, especially not in public. If you keep this up you will certainly enrage some female shinobi in the future"

Kurenai said, who just happened to pass through here after she finished her training with her team and saw the scene.

"That's means Kure-chan, I'm just helping my Naruto-kun grow up faster. He has already learned about girls now he just needs some experience~"

Anko teased playfully as she pulled the boy's head much closer to her but her action was stopped when a chopstick suddenly flew just past her left ear and stuck onto the wall behind her and created a small crack.

"Opps, sorry, my hand slipped, Anko-chan please go Naruto and go bother Kure-chan. Naruto, we can continue our talk when I am done later"

Kushina said with a bit too 'nice' smile as her hair began to defy gravity and start to float in the air, sure she is fine to let Naruto have contact with another female but no way in hell she would allow someone to steal her Naru-chan away before her!

"But Kushi-chan I'm bored, I want to watch you guys train and maybe I might even join in!"

Anko complained with a pout but also quickly released her grip on Naruto when she felt the coldness that was sent toward, she has heard what harm can be done by a pissed off Uzumaki.