Chapter 5: Wave arc and the awaken of Mangekyou

S: Hi guys as always, I am here to give some briefing before the chapter begins xD

S: First of all, this chapter will be the beginning of the Wave arc and I have been very excited to have Haku make her appearance. Second, for some of you that may have forgotten- Naruto is the child of both Namikaze Minato and Uchiha Miko so it is reasonable that he would awaken his Sharingan.

S: Like always before we begin the story, I will reply several reviews and those who isn't interest in this part can just skip to the story xD

S: (santarelserpico) Thanks for your review and the suggestions you provided, after thinking for several hours I will try to use the previous method (the writing style you suggested) in this chapter and see how your guys react to that type of writing. Once again, thanks for your review.

S: (mahouka9) Once again, thanks for review xD

S: (plums): Just like I said in the previous reply to (santarelserpico), I will change the writing in this chapter and what do you mean avoid Danzo related storyline? Can you give me more details about it? Thanks xD

S: (William0312) Ei... sorry can't do it since this is basically a lemon story or I will make another version of it but the problem is... I don't have such amount of free time

S: And last thing before I begin the story I don't know you guys have notice it or not, for the original pairing ( Naruto x Kushina, Haku amp; Samui) and the girls in pairing poll are all older than Naruto so~ xD

S: And that's all for me~ Now let's quickly begin the chapter shall we?~

Let's begin

Konoha business street alley

(A Week Later)

A week had passed since the 'friendly' spar with team 7 and soon not after the spar ended. A lot has happened since then, first Kushina was being summoned to the council, as she fully expected the council was quite mad at her student for hurting their last precious Uchiha heir who holds the most powerful Doujutsu in the elemental nations.

As for Kushina, she didn't really care how much damage the Uchiha boy had received from the match as she knew well that the councillors did not truly care for the boy since they only treated the boy as their most powerful tool to help them earn more money. She was also quite aware the fact that behind the mask of those councillors, know or unknown about her identity, they were still aware of her status of Kyuubi's Jinchuriki had live in the wall, if she decides to leave Konoha, most councillor would probably beg the third Hokage to bring her back.

Until the end of the meeting, there was no punish given by the third Hokage even though the civilian councillors strongly suggested that the Third Hokage to disband team 9 and rearrange other students to Kushina teams but their suggestion was immediately turned down by the Third Hokage with the threat of throwing several leading civilian out the meeting.

Second, Kushina had continued the training she planned for Naruto, while slowly increasing the intensity as the awaken of Naruto bloodline may cause even more trouble to them now. It is lucky that Naruto only awaken his Uchiha bloodline alone.. for now, she has heard from the elder in Uzumaki that the Namikaze bloodline may be more destructive but that may be just rumour as there isn't any famous Namikaze known to the world except Minato.

Not to mention, Kushina and Naruto had been running around Konoha doing D-rank missions, sometimes it would just be the two of them on the mission and other times they would be joining one of the other teams from Naruto's years. Which annoyed Naruto to no end but he still managed to learn lots of stuff after the mission was over.