I

3rd Person POV

Dancing curtains by the blow of the wind coming for the open windows and with cover of silent inside the room.

There's a beauty person who is still sleeping and not recovered by the accident at the hospital last year. Meeting some people outside of the mansion can make her remember everything.

But getting some bad gossip by the burned skin in her left neck can make her cried and lock at the Dark room.

What if she's already done with herself and locked at the Dark thoughts of her?, will she never find a person who will accept her? Or will she forgotten all of the memories she built when she's living peace with her biological family with her girlfriend.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Are you still sleepin' lil sis?." a manly voice coming from outside room.

The woman who still sleeping isn't answering the knock of a man, coming from the outside room.

"Maybe she's still sleepin', or playing her phone I think?." a whispered of a man who still in front of the woman's room.

The man who knock is the second brother of the woman, their family kept the woman for one year, they treat her like their own daughter and a lil sister from their one son who was alone for many years.

He's named Park Jimin, the son who didn't know what happiness his. He didn't even discovered or know about what is happiness in his life, because when he was born, he didn't even felt love from his parents, and he don't friends too.

"Jimin nah~." a beauty voice inside the room.

"Eh? Did you call my name lil sis?." the man who's still at the outside of the room.

The blonde man went inside of the room and place the breakfast for her sister, and leave a smile on his face, but he suddenly stop when he heard his sister who was bursting her anger.

" What happen lil sis?." the man said while walking toward to the woman at the bed.

The woman who still laying at the bed suddenly sitted and grab the man's sleeve.

"I told you to stay away from me." a scary voice and stare of the woman at the bed while holding the man's sleeve so tight.

The blonde man remove the woman's hand in his sleeve and he just became decent person in just a second.

He fix his sleeves and tie before he went outside of her sister room.

"You better prepare yourself today, you have to go outside with me or our parents will get angry at me."  the blonde said.

The woman at the bed try to brush her hair before she went off in her bed and eat her breakfast.

"You still scared of our parents huh?." the woman chillin' said.

"Stop giving me some rude comments you brat." a man angrily said to her sister.

The woman rolled her eyes and went to her table to eat her breakfast.

When she's done with her breakfast, she went to the bathroom and then she prepared herself to go with her brother.

"Um, where are we going btw?." she said before she hopped inside the car.

"Somewhere, but before that we need to go at the doctor for a medical checkup to that burned skin of yours, we need to remove that so you can forget about what happ-." he got cut off.

"Is that what they want? Tss, Well I'm not going with you." she said and close the car door.

"I'm giving you 3 seconds to go back here or I will force you to come with me." a serious said by her brother.

"No, you can't for-." she was about to complete her sentence but she suddenly fainted by her brother injected to her.

Her brother carry her at the car and the man ordered his driver to go in hospital before her sister wake up.

When they got at the hospital, the doctor consult her to apply the skin lotion into her burned part all day before the October done.

They immediately leave the hospital before her sister wake up.

When her sister wake up, she's already at the car and going in Other direction.

"Where are we going?." the woman who was still conscious by what her brother injected.

"We will buy you a new clothes." he said to her sister and her sister suddenly came in herself.

She pulled her brother tie closer to her while clenching the tie and gritting her teeth.

"Put me back into the mansion!." she yelled her brother, and her brother just laughed into her.

"Stop ruining my tie or I will crash your head bone." he said while gritted his teeth and getting annoyed by his sister's action.

"Shu-" she suddenly cut off by the hard breaker of the car that can make her head hit at the head of his brother.

The two glared their driver and their driver felt nervous.

Their driver went outside of the car and its like he's talking to a someone at the ground.

The two person at the car, both went off the car and they saw a pretty lady with many scars and bruised by the of a car.

"Are you really alright miss?." the driver said and the beauty said that she's okay but the driver can't stop asking her.

The sister of Jimin suddenly carry the beauty and throw her at the side of the safe zone.

"Stop forcing her you little old hag." her sister rudely said to their driver.

Her sister went back to car and he went to girl who got hit.

"I'm very sorry in to what my lil sister did, but here the money, I'm very sorry." he kindly said to the beauty.

He went back to the car ordered his driver to go already.

"Tss, fake." her sister mumbled while crossing her arm.

"What are you mumbling about huh?." he said to her sister.

"Nothing, I'm just disgusting about you faking as a kind man." she disgutedly said.

"Aigooo, you little shit, I hate you alot ." he said to her sister and laughed in what he did silliness that time.

~~~~

Jisoo POV

I felt sad about what happened to Lisa, and Jennie became so messy without her.

It's getting late but Jennie isn't still here, so I decided to look for her, but I heard a knock.

*Knock* Knock*

When I open the door, I saw Jennie with full of scars and bruised at her wrist and legs.

"What happen Mandu?." I panickly said and she suddenly smiled at me.

"I found Lisa's clone." she said and I suddenly got shocked about what she said to me.

....

....

....