XIII

Rosé POV

I've been crying for all day because of what happen to Lisa, she was lying at the floor while bathing on her own blood.

I'm at the hospital and waiting for the doctor's result after checking Lisa.

When the doctor leave at the ICU, he asked me if I'm the guardian or a sibling of Lisa.

"I'm her friend, is she okay?." I asked.

"Yes, her wound at her head is still fresh, we already tied it, so you can just wait for her to wake up, if something happen again like this to the patient, just call some nurse okay?." he said and I nodded.

I call up our friends, but Jennie and Jisoo aren't answering my phone calls, it's always out of coverage.

When Daniel, Jihyo, and Taehyung came, they asked Jennie and Jisoo.

"Guys, they already leave us." I said and my tears broke down.

"What do you mean?." Daniel asked.

"I saw Jennie in ur house that time, and I saw her crying while going to her car back, she was tearfully-." I can't continue what I said because of crying.

"Did she do this to Lisa? She pushed Lisa? Tell me." Daniel calmly said.

"No, because when Jennie leave already I went inside and I saw Lisa sleeping peacefully, until I found a divorce paper at the table, I leave Lisa and that's all my fault." i blamed myself.

They hugged me and Daniel come back to a next question.

"Why Jennie's crying? Is someone send her death messages again?." he asked.

"I'm not sure, Jennie loved Lisa so much, and I don't know why she came up for divorce paper, and Jisoo leaved me too." I said while crying.

"What!?, why did she broke you up?." Taehyung asked loudly.

"Tae, you know that since we saw Lisa, Jisoo always got jealous on Lisa, I know I'm selfish, maybe she already tired to understand me." I said while my eyes are too red.

They comfort me, until I said that Lisa is in the ICU. We went inside and looked for Lisa who was sleeping.

"Lisa must be sad if she knew about Jennie did." Daniel said while holding Lisa's hand.

"Let's just not talked about Jennie if she already awake, we can't come up about her name anymore." Jihyo planned.

"Are you sure? What If she already full recovered everything? She can find Jennie anywhere, you know Lisa Jihyo, she isn't the kind of person who can miss her own girl." Taehyung said.

I pulled my hair when I'm seating at the chair.

"This is my fault, I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry Lisa I didn't stop Jennie." I said and my tears broke down again.

"Stop blaming ur fucking self Rosé, this isn't ur fault, this our fault, we didn't know that Jennie already planned this so she just accept what I requested to her." Daniel said.

"I hope Lisa won't find Jennie this time." Taehyung said while brushing his hands on Lisa's hair.

"Yeah right." Daniel said.

Jennie POV

I'm still driving and Jisoo asked something on me.

"Are you sure about this Jen?, I know you loved Lisa, what if Lisa found about this, what if she already fully recovered?."she asked.

"I don't know Unnie, I loved Lisa so I want to protect her to hanbin, I know this isn't right but I can't help myself but to sacrifice, I'm not selfish person unnie." I said.

"No, you're selfish Jen." she suddenly said.

I stopped my car and looked at her.

"How can you say that? I'm not selfish, but if you think I'm selfish I'm sorry then but I loved looking at Lisa who was happy living in this world." I said.

"Why don't you share that problem to her instead of keeping it and fighting it by yourself Jen. You know, if Lisa know about this, she will definitely think that you're selfish person." she state her point.

"I don't care if I'm the bad person here in this situation unnie, I'm just doing where I can be happy, and well I have you, but how did you end ur relationship with Rosé? I'm just asking you to live with me until I marry again." I argue.

"Well about that, I already think that before I say it to her, I know it's kinda hurt but I'm done with her, I'm tired to understand her, she was uncaring." she straightly said.

"Don't get regret about what you decide, that's ur own life." I said and I continue driving.

"I'm not going to regret things like this Jen, in fact she already found her true love and it's ur girl Jen, I don't know if you know that in the first place." she said.

"Well, I already know about that unnie, and besides I'm not regretting in what I decided to, I just want Lisa to be happy than me, because I don't deserve happiness." I said.

"Okay then, by the way where are we going to stay? And how about my house? What we're going to my house?." she asked.

"I called up some maids and security guards, I sell it on online, and I don't know if it's already got selled. So before we go, I gave a small paper and a tell to that maid, if Lisa go there to looked for me, just gave her that small paper and don't ever looked for me. "I smartly said.

"Hmm, so where are we going?." she asked again.

"In busan, I have an house there when I was living in busan." I quickly said.

"Do you think Lisa might see us there? Or did you even tell some little info on her at the past?." she asked.

"Well, I didn't give some info about my private house in Busan, she just know busan but not my house." I said and she nodded.

Taehyung POV

We're still at the Hospital and we're still hoping that Lisa will wake up quickly so we can go home.

Daniel leaved the room to buy some soda for us, then Jihyo and Rosé leave to buy some snacks and foods for dinner.

I'm the only one who was looking for Lisa, I was tapping at my phone until I heard some sound outside.

I open the sliding door, and I saw some patients got accident so badly. I prayed for them before I get back.

I waited for an hour until Daniel, Jihyo, and Rosé got back.

When they got back, we ate the food they brought and looked for Lisa.

While I'm biting the chicken at my hand, we heard Lisa scream.

"Wifey!."

Both of us looked each other and says.

"Oh no, she already recovered her memories."

I wish she can't asked where is Jennie and Jisoo, or this is will be the end of our life, oh my god.