IX

3rd Person POV

Jennie and Jisoo went home after Jennie cried, Jisoo is the one who told some of their friends and lie to them that Jennie isn't feeling well.

When the sun is rising again, Jennie and Jisoo went to Daniel's house.

Daniel talked about Lisa, they want to let the doctors to checked on her, on how Lisa suddenly forgotten her memories.

Jennie refused in what Daniel's decision.

"What the hell Jennie?, do you really loved Lisa?." Daniel said and Jennie don't have a mood so she can't play funny on them.

"Do you think I'm doing this to let her die Daniel? Can you think before you giving me a answer like that? Jihyo already told you that you're not Lisa's boyfriend at all. I know you're concerned about her, but you're going OA." Jennie said and his mouth shut up.

"Can you tell us about this before doing it by ur own?, I know we're not stayed here because I'm not feeling well, but how come you planned it by ur own Daniel?." Jennie said with a serious on her face.

"Erm." Daniel can't answered because of Jennie having a bad mood.

When Lisa got out of the guest room, all of the people inside the house looked at her except for Jennie.

Lisa went over Jennie, and sit beside her.

"Are you feeling okay now Ms. Jennie?." she worryingly asked to Jennie.

"I'm okay, just go back to ur room." Jennie said without expression in her face.

"Why? Are you getting irritate on me?." she asked on Jennie.

"You're over minding it Lisa, I just want you to rest a bit." Jennie said.

"But I'm already rest up." Lisa hard headed said.

"Just followed what I'm saying Lisa, you're not a kid anymore to disobeyed me." Jennie irritatingly said.

Lisa just nodded and go back in her room so fast.

Daniel POV

What's up to Jennie today, she just became like this and we didn't even know that she have a attitude like this except for Jisoo who still was not looking at Rosé.

"Jisoo, are you just going to avoid me?." Rosé suddenly talked.

"Do you think you will answer me if I didn't avoid you? No right?." Jisoo said and went out of my house.

Rosé just sighed and went over Lisa's room instead of following Jisoo.

Then Jennie stand up, but I stopped her.

"Are you going to walk out too?." i asked and she furrowed her brows on me.

"Do whatever you want Daniel, if that was making you happy. You can make a plan with Lisa, without us." Jennie said and went out of my house.

I sighed and looked toward to Lisa's room, then Jihyo caught my eyes. She was gesturing me that I'm wrong.

Yes, I'm the one who rooted this kind of problem, dang it.

Lisa POV

Rosé came into my room, and she feed me a food.

"What's wrong?." she asked.

"Nothing." I shortly said.

But before she feed me again, I asked her.

"Do you think Ms. Jennie is mad at me?."