X

Jisoo POV

I'm with Jennie and she isn't talking until we got home, she just rest at her room without telling me.

I just sit at the couch and watch the latest TV show.

While I'm watching, my phone suddenly rang, when I looked for it, it's just Rosé so I didn't answered it.

I focused myself on what I've been watching, suddenly I heard a loud knocked at the door.

When I open it, I saw Rosé, and she was looking at me so serious.

"What do you want?." I asked and she suddenly grabbed me.

When she stopped dragging me, I massage my arm because of she tightening it so hard.

"What do you fucking want Rosé?." I asked.

"Do you really want to avoid me forever?." she asked.

"Can you stop asking that okay?, I'm resting in my house and you keep bugging at me and asking me for how many times, Rosé why are you keep asking those, why don't you answer it by yourself since you always prior Lisa than me." I said and she suddenly slapped me.

"Lisa is my friend, she is the one who always there when I didn't met you, she is always making me smile, she is my best friend and she is more than important than you Jisoo, stop being childish when it comes to Lisa." she said but I ignored her.

"Then go over her Rosé, I don't care anymore." I said and I leave her.

When I got back to my house, I want to cry and punched the wall so hard, but I can't do it because I want to be strong.

But I failed, I cried and I can't stop crying.

I always carried those problems but no one helped me to fixed it, Rosé is acting strange like she isn't treating Lisa like her friend but a first love.

She didn't even care for me, she didn't even treat me like what she was treating Lisa. I want to be Lisa, I want Rosé to care and treat me like her truly lover.

I pulled my own hair and I rely on the wall.

'I wish I can be Lisa, I wish Rosé will love me more.'

Rosé POV

I followed Jisoo, but when I saw her cried, my heart tear into pieces. I want to hugged and comfort her but I can't go with her.

Looking at her like that makes me hurt so much, even Lisa is my priority, I can't even care for her because I love my bestfriend than Jisoo.

But hurting Jisoo's heart by me? This is making me hurt so much.

I don't know why I'm getting like this, I know Lisa is already taken by Jennie but I can't help myself but to fall in love into my friend.

I'm so stupid to hurt someone, just to follow what my heart wants.

I went off, and just go home instead of going in Daniel's house.

Jennie POV

I saw Rosé and Jisoo how they fight, I didn't even go downstairs to stopped them, I just watch them in second floor while sitting at my chair.

"It's like, they will get break up soon." I said to myself.

I don't know what I'm talking about but I can't stop but think like that. And I already know that Rosé has a feeling on Lisa, but that's what traitor do in love stories.

I played my phone and wait until it's getting 12 am.

I'm not feeling well to eat lunch today, and even dinner. I don't know why.

Maybe, I hate seeing Lisa wearing that innocent face of her, it's making angry.