IV

Lily POV

Making Friends with other people here in Seoul is good enough than locking myself at my dark room, then I found a very kind friend named Jennie, who unlocked me in being alone and not having a horrible hobbies.

When we already know each other, we both meeting at the café always, and she's recommending some books on me, then sometimes she gave all of her books on me to read them all.

And today, we didn't set to meet each other in café because she's busy doing some things in their family company.

I sighed while I'm eating my breakfast, because without seeing her, it makes me feel sad and bored.

"Are you okay?." My brother said with worrying in his face.

"Yes I'm fine, I just feel boredom." I said and he saw that I suddenly felt sad.

"Oh, btw lily, when will you introduce your new friend?, she's a bookworm right?." he said and I suddenly smiled at him when he talk about my new friend.

"Yes she is, but I don't know when I will introduce you to her because she's to busy in their company." I said and he smiled on me.

"Oh is that so?, I'm glad that you met her lily, you're not alone like before." he said and smiled on me.

"Btw Oppa, where are you going?." I asked because he was wearing American suit.

"I'm having a dinner date." he said and blushed.

"Who is it? Can you introduce me that person ?."  I happily asked and he just freaking laughed at me.

"Soon Lily, hmm I have to go." he said while looking at his watch, and before he go off, he kissed my forehead then smiled on me.

I'm not sad when he went off, because I'm already used to be alone since I lost my beautiful memories.

I'm used to locked myself into a dark room, but someone change it open my dark thoughts, Jennie is my inspiration since she open my mind into a new future.

I don't have any contacts from Ms. Kim because I don't even know how to asked about her phone number.

While I'm eating, I heard my phone rang so loud, when I picked it, it's a unknown number. I answered it and I felt happiness inside of me when I heard a beautiful voice.

"Lily, It's been along when I talk to you again."

3rd Person POV

When the young girl answered the phone call she received into other line, she felt happy because she already talk to a person missed.

"I missed you too." the young girl lastly said.

Meanwhile, the brunette is in the café waiting for a someone to come, but it's like she's not going to meet the brunette.

The brunette sighed and closed her book that she's reading and ordered a cup of coffee.

When her coffee arrived the waiter talk to the brunette.

"Its like you're alone this time Ms. Kim?" he said to the brunette with a smile on his face.

"Um, is the girl you always with isn't going here today?." he asked.

"Maybe, we don't even share our contacts so she can't tell me if she's going or not." the brunette coldly said while sipping her coffee.

"Is that so? She's pretty anyways, what's her name? She's not familiar on me, because this is the first time I saw her." he said while scratching his nape.

"Lily Park."  she shortly said.

"Woahhh, I didn't know that she came from a wealthy family, and I didn't know that Park family has two child. I thought they have only one child." he amazely said.

"What do you mean Ken?." the brunette shockly said.

"Every people living here in this area, they all know that Park Family has one child, and it's a Man, and I think that girl got adopted or what, because they didn't even have an similar face." he said and sitted

"Lisa..." the brunette whispered and she suddenly run out of the café without paying the bill.

"Ms. Kim!!! You didn't pay your coffee again!!!." he yelled at the brunette.

"I'll be back Mr. Ken." the brunette said and run fastly.

Jennie POV

After hearing in what Mr. Ken said, I started to look for Lily, I have an sense that she's Lisa not Lily.

We didn't even saw Lisa's body when that hospital collapse, even a fossils or dust of her. And I think Lisa just forgotten her memories with us and they gave her a new name and a new life.

I asked everyone here in this area, and they don't even know who's Lily Park. I started asked about where is the Park residence but no one knows where they living.

I went back to the café and I asked Mr. Ken where the Park Residence is.

"Before I tell you that, pay your bill first." he said and I rolled my eyes on him then I payed my bills.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Park Residence is far from this area Ms. Kim, and I will warn you not to go there." he said.

"Why?." I asked.

"They are living at the forest, you can't even found their mansion and you might lost at the forest if you look at it." he said and I suddenly felt my tears falling in my hand.

I thought I will saw Lisa again by looking at Lily, I thought I will say everything that she is my husband and not just her friend but a enemy.

All of the workers at the café tried to calm me but I didn't even calmed.

I'm loosing my breathe because of crying so hard, until I felt a warm hand at my shoulder.

"Ms. Jennie?." she said and I smiled.

"Lis---a...." I husky said and fall on the floor.

When I woke up, I saw Irene unnie sleeping at the chair while waiting me to woke up.

I look out Lisa at the room I sleeped but I didn't saw her even a single strand of her hair. I sighed and I layed back at the bed then I tried to sleep.

"Maybe she wasn't my Lisa at all." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

A/N: sorry for late update.