XXXI

3rd POV

3 years ago....

There's a lot of new in their life, A life that can give you a brighter smile.

Lisa is now in the big 3, the biggest company ever, she's the number one successful in Korea and even in Thailand.

Jennie is already the one who handle their company, it's also at the big 3, the number two biggest company.

Jisoo build up a company, and her family already accept who she is. They help her to have a good company and be good boss to the others.

Chaeyoung build up her own painting museum, she made herself successful. Both her and Jisoo are helping each other for the sake and their love.

Daniel is already at the big 3 like Jennie and Lisa, he's at the 3rd ranking of the biggest company in Korea.

Jihyo is a great wife to Daniel and to her one child. Then she build her own small business for modeling, she invested in Lisa's company, and she's great professor to those people who dreamt to be a model.

Kai didn't leave in Lisa's company, he made a great closure to Lisa, he became the highest and trustable worker to Lisa.

And Taehyung went to paris, he was looking for his love. Then Jimin, Lisa's fake brother, he already married to the guy named Minyoongi.

Back to the Main Characters.

Jennie and Lisa has a good relation to each other, they got married in true love not by the company. They got married without the name of papers. Their families, both sides are happy for them.

They build their own family, they both adopt two children and they build up a house near to Daniel's House.

Do you think this is the end of the story?.

Well isn't yet.

Lisa POV

"Jagiyaaaa." I clingy said while hugging her.

"Yah, I'm cooking." she elbowed me.

I keeps hugging her until my someone pulled my shirt.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?." I bubbly said.

"Daddy don't be so clingy to mommy, you look disgusting, right twinny?." Lily said to Jeremy.

"Yeah, you guys are so disgusting." the little one said.

I heard Jennie chuckled.

"Did you guys said, disgusting?, daddy will give tickling to you two." I said and they run smilingly.

"Here's daddy, daddy will catch you." I said to Jeremy and I tickled her.

"Where are you Lily?, daddy and Jeremy will tickles you if we saw you." I said.

I heard her voice and went Jennie's back.

"Why are you hiding with mommy's back?." I said, and she keeps giggling.

"I know that mommy is stronger than daddy." she chuckled.

I smirked and I tickled Jennie, thank god she didn't hit me.

"Mommmyyy." she yelled and Jennie stops me.

"No more tickle hon." she said and I stopped.

"Daddy is under Mommy's hand." Lily chuckled.

"No more jokes Lily, you're already at your limits sweetie." Jennie scolded lily.

"Okay mommy." Lily behave.

*Ding* *Dong*

"I'll get the door, I'll be back." I said and went to the door.

I saw a familiar two person standing while smiling at me.

"Ooohhh, Jihyo eonni is pregnant again?." I asked.

"Why don't you let us in first, before you asked something stupid Lisa." Daniel glared at me.

I let them in, and they met my two twin kids.

"They're already grown up." Daniel said while patting the two's head.

"Of course, they're humans, did you saw an alien grown up?." I sarcastically said.

"Don't be stupid Lisa, I know that this kids are humans even Jennie, except you." he smirked.

"You're a demon." I mumbled.

Jennie reserved us a food and she sat beside me.

"Is that boy or a girl?." Jennie asked.

"A boy." jihyo answered.

"Did you already give him a name?." I asked.

"Of course, his name is Gabrielle, actually Daniel made that name." jihyo smiled.

"How ugly is that, named it Leo." I said and he glared at me.

"Our baby isn't a cat stupid, and it's not even yours." Daniel glared at me.

"Chill, I think you've got menstruation this day huh?." I teased.

"Man don't have menstruation, only girls." he explain.

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

We keep talking about their new baby.

It's nice to see a new family are still growing...

I'm happy for them.

Even with us.

I wonder what is Jisoo and Rosé doing.

Jisoo POV

We're in the middle of cleaning and unpacking are things.

Rosé always scolding at me, when I'm placing the things in not a good way.

"You really know how to decorate huh?." she keeps yelling at me.

We bought a house at Australia since that was her hometown, we're new partner, because we got married last week, and specially my friends attend our wedding.

"Babe, don't get mad at me, I just don't know how to decorate nicely, maybe I should decorate our bedroom?." I said and she nodded.

I decorate the room nicely and she likes it.

When we're done decorating, we sleep and I kept cuddling her.

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

I'm not going to say something or more info.

All I can say is, we're making baby.

I may not get her pregnant, but I can make her happy all day, like no ends.

She is only what I have.

The woman who accepts me in who I am.

▪️The END▪️