XII

Rosé POV

While I'm riding my bike toward to Daniel's house, I saw Jennie get out of the house, and I don't know why she is here.

I found her so suspicious, she was crying and her hands are trembling like there's something happen at the house.

She didn't saw me, she just hopped in her white car and leave.

I quickly went to the house, and I saw Lisa sleeping, then a thing catch up my eyes.

"A Divorce Paper"

It's already sign by Jennie, and I don't know what Jennie's up to.

Is there something strange or bad call on her? Or she was doing it by herself.

I felt curious so I went to Jisoo's house were Jennie lived.

When I got there, I saw Jisoo sitting at the bench while throwing some files at fire.

I went over her, and I saw our pictures burnt.

"Jisoo?." I said.

She didn't even got shocked, she's pale too like she wasn't eating food.

"What?." she asked.

"Where is Jennie?." I asked.

"She wasn't here." she simply said.

She isn't avoiding eye contact this time.

"Is there something suspicious at her?." I asked.

"No, she was doing well." she said.

I was about to asked her again but she was to busy burning our pictures.

I sighed and I was about leave, she suddenly say something that can make my heart hurt.

"Let's break up."

My tears broke down when she said that, we're planning our wedding and we're almost fiancé, but how she just broke down like that.

"Ji-." she cut me off.

"Let's end it here, I'm done." she seriously said.

"Ji-jisoo, did you think about that?." I asked.

"Do I need to think about this? This ain't gonna work, so please leave my house and never go here again." she said.

I was about to talked again, but I heard Jennie's voice.

"Did you already pack up?." she asked tearfully.

I turn around, and she avoided me.

"Are you going to leave Lisa?." I asked.

But she didn't talk.

"Do you love her right?, why don't you go to ur friend instead of coming here to Jisoo." she finally said.

I clenched my fist, and I went toward to her to slapped her freaking face.

"She's ur wife! And she loves you!, she's not my friend, I just fell for her." I shouted.

Yah, she isn't my friend at all, I don't have closure to her because she wasn't a good person in the first place.

Jisoo was already carrying her bags at Jennie's Car, I tried to stop her but she just pushed me so hard.

"Don't ever try to come here again." she warned and went at the shotgun seat.

Jennie went to the driver's seat and leave me crying.

"This was too much to leave us like this."

I want to stopped them but I can't, I just went back to Daniel's house to look for Lisa.

When I got back, she's already gone.

Lisa POV

"Lisa!!." I heard Rosé unnie called me.

I can't move my feet even my whole body, my head is full of blood, I can't remember why I get slide like this.

My eyes are keep closing and my body is pain even my head.

And I didn't know what I did next, I just remembered that I'm just lying down of the floor while bathing on my own blood at the kitchen.