XXIX

Lisa POV

It's already evening, and I decided to go to Daniel's House, instead of going to my apartment.

I arrived quickly, and when I'm still outside, I heard them laughing like they're celebrating something that I didn't know.

I was about to open the gate, when I heard a familiar voice, and the woman with a deep voice.

When open the gate and entered the house, all of them got shocked.

"What are you doing here?." I asked at the woman who have familiar voice.

Everyone was getting on my nerves, but when I glance into her, it's terrible not to punch her.

"Guys, why did you welcome her again?, cheaters aren't welcome here right?." I'm pissed off.

"Calm down Lisa, Jisoo is still our friend." Daniel calming me down.

"Well, she's not a friend for me, she's a traitor, she leaved our Rosé alone and she leaved without saying goodbye!." I can't calmed my nerves, my blood is totally boiling.

Daniel and I, keeps fighting because she welcome a traitor in his home.

"Daniel, it's fine, I must leave now, I know how Lisa and everyone got mad about me and Jennie." she looked down.

"That's right, leaved now!." I yelled.

I suddenly fall at the ground when I felt a hot fist came to my cheeks.

Daniel punched me.

Jihyo calmed her down, but Daniel wants to punch me again and again.

"You really don't understand huh?." Daniel furiously said.

"Let me wake you up, in this reality, Lisa." he added.

I tried to stand up and give him a punch back to his face, a big punch on his face.

"Fuck." he mumbled.

"We're over, and Daniel?." I looked at them again before I walked out.

"You're no longer my investor anymore." I blankly said.

Then I leave the house, but Daniel, keeps shouting me.

"I don't care about investors or ally, I just want to say that, they're not cheaters or what the fuck it is, they have an explanation for that, maybe you already closed your fucking heart and your fucking mind. If our friendship is over, I don't care at all." he shouted.

"I don't care about their explanation Daniel, maybe you just welcoming some bastards or beggars at home." I pissed off.

"And don't forget Daniel, I brought that house, and isn't yours." I added.

When I was about to leave, I saw a black shadow that was figured woman, she's watching us.

Then she figured out that I was looking at her, she suddenly hide.

"Who are you!." I yelled.

All of my friends went over me except Jisoo and Daniel.

"What is it Lisa?." Rosé asked.

"Someone was watching us." I said.

I was about to go forward and looked who is it, but Rosé stopped me.

"It's dangerous Lisa, maybe that was the woman who wants to kill you." she said but I laughed.

I still went forward, and I saw the familiar person hiding at the big blocks of wall.

"Jennie?."

Jisoo POV

"Jennie?."

I heard Lisa say the word "Jennie".

I quickly went out of the house, and looked for that woman. Then I saw the woman that Lisa is looking, and I quickly hugged her and cried her back.

"Jennie, I missed you, did you already escaped in Hanbin's hand?." I said while hugging her.

"Ye-yeah." her voice cracked. She cried I think.

We're at the middle of hugging, when Lisa spoke.

"Another Cheater again, Daniel?." she said and looked at Daniel.

I can't help myself but to punch her.

"Lisa, Please stop telling us that we're cheater, you didn't know what happen, don't judge us like that Lisa." the hot tears come out to my eyes.

"Lisa, Jennie is being slave by Hanbin, she been forced to leave you, because if she didn't leave you, you're going to die." I added.

"What kind of drama is this again? Huh!." she yelled.

"Yah Lalisa!, stop yelling and listen to them!." Daniel yelled.

"Who are you to stopped me huh?, you really didn't understand, that because of them, my world and my life got ruined." she said and her tears flow in front of us.

She looked at Jennie with her teary eyes.

"I know that Love can sacrifice, but why you didn't tell me, and you just keep running away from your obligations, Jennie!, I went to busan to fixed everything, I went there to talk to you, but all you can do is runaway, and cried like you're a coward huh!." Lisa burst out in tears.

"I begged you to come back in me, but all you can do is to push me away, why you didn't tell me!, I always reminding you, that every problem that we're in, we're going to fight this forever, but you always being selfish, you can't even tried to tell me, because you're coward." she added.

All of my friends tried not to cry in to what Lisa said.

"I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't come back here, I guess, must leave now." Jennie wants to leave.

She was about to walk away, but Lisa said something that can Jennie burst out of crying.

"See, you're running away again!, I'm tired seeing you running away at this problem, why don't you face me and tell me everything!." Lisa added but Jennie still walking.

"Jennieyah!." Lisa yelled and Jennie stopped walking.

"I know I have a lot of mistakes Lisa, but you can't see that, I don't want to faced you, because I'm embarrassed in what I've done to you." I heard Jennie's trembling voice.

"But I still went here for you, i want to fix my relation with you, but hearing what you said to Jisoo and me makes me more embarrassed in what I've done, maybe I'm really not meant for you." she faced us while crying.

Lisa sit at road while messing her own hair and crying dyingly.

"I spend a lot of holidays without you, I can't help myself but, tried not to missed you, i can't stop thinking about our memories, when you're with me, all of our memories that you made with, is still at my mind, I can't stop thinking about you, but I know that it's difficult to say that you're already done over me and we're already tired, you ruined my life Jennie! I'm already living happily without you!, but I don't want to see you, being like this, because I still love and cared about you" Lisa yelled.

Everyone smiled in what they heard, even me, we already know that Lisa still love Jennie, because she is the one who can makes Lisa so crazy.

I'm happy, I wish they can fixed their problem as soon as possible.

A/N: Huwag niyo na akong awayin :<, Baka hindi na ako mag update, Huwag niyo na akong awayin ha?, mag uupdate ako ulit mamaya, luvlotssss.