VII

Taehyung POV

*Huffed*  *Huffed*

I was running so bad because someone is chasing after me. I know I'm a little bit of famous in the people's eyes, but I don't want to get kidnapped and selled in the auction.

Thankfully I got my phone with a full bank. I asked a help on all of my friends, and they told me that they will fetch me up soon.

I hide on the narrow street, and my friends called me, I told them that I'm hiding on the narrow near to the apple shop.

They went over me and covered me in black jacket then I hopped on their car.

Before we go, they suddenly put up a question that I didn't know.

"Why are they chasing after you?." Jennie asked.

"I didn't know at all Jen, and besides I'm still safe because of you guys help." I said but a little bit of nervous.

"Do you think, you did something wrong on them so they chased you out?." Daniel on my side said.

"I don't know, I was found out that they're already waiting me out of the café." I scaredly said.

"You better stay in house or they will saw you again." Jisoo said while tapping her phone.

"Anyways, you said that you will say something important to me in the morning but I got delayed." Jennie said and she start to drive out of the parking spot.

"Well, I probably you guys can't believe me at all, but Lisa is alive." I said and Jennie suddenly push the break so hard.

"What the Jen!." We shouted on her.

"I'm sorry guys, but how did you know that Lisa is alive? Do you have an evidence?." she asked.

"Yes, I have." I said and I pulled out my phone on my pocket and showed them the picture I got when Lisa and I talked.

Jennie laughed and she continued to drived, and the others laughed at me too.

"She isn't Lisa Tae." Jennie said with a blank expression.

"She is Jen, believe me." I said but she didn't believe at me.

"She is Lily not Lisa." Jisoo added.

"No, we talked and she told me that I'm familiar." I said and they didn't believe.

I looked for the evidence that I recorded because I know that they will not believe me.

I played the record and all of them got silent.

They heard everything what Lisa said, and all of them got cried.

"I think I know now." Daniel seriously said.

"Think what?." I asked confusedly.

"They are chasing after you because you tell everything on her." he said.

"What do you mean? Telling everything she forget isn't bad at all right?." I said and he glared at me.

"You're so clueless Tae, they chasing after you because you recovered all of her memories back, do you know why they chased you? Because they don't want Lisa to recovered everything......... And look at those shots you captured on Lisa, there's a black car there, so it means they're looking at Lisa and they're chasing you to kill you." Daniel said and I suddenly got nervous.

I'm trembling so nervously, and I don't know what to do if they killed me or caught me, I'm scared.

"You better stayed in safe house, maybe they tract ur house now." Rosé say while eating her food.

"We need to find Lisa first, while Taehyung is in my house with Jihyo." Daniel said and they both nodded with me.

They stop me at Daniel's home, and I went inside then I saw Jihyo watching movie.

I pray silently and keep mouthing Lisa's name on my prayers, because I want her to be safe and I don't want her to leave Jennie again for 1 year.

Jennie POV

I tried to calm myself while driving my car with my friends. We tried to call her old phone number and still out of signal.

We planned that we're going to find her by partner, but I'm only a solo person in a right side.

I heard a girl at the narrow who was breathing so fast.

I went over it, and she got shocked then she covered my mouth.

"Don't talk, they will find us Ms. Jennie." she said and I follow what she said.

When a man passed us, we run off and all of my friends are already in the car when I call them.

They are looking at Lisa, and I don't know why, it's like they saw a ghost infront of them.

"Lisa? Is that you?." Daniel shockingly said.

Jisoo and Rosé hugged her so tight but it seem that Lisa didn't even know them.

But a word that came into her mouth than can broke million of questions and millions of heart.

Even losing friends.

"Who are you all?."