XXX

3rd Person POV

It's already morning, all of the people are already eating their breakfast and doing their own chores.

While, at the Daniel's residence...

"Yah, wake up y'all tiredy ass people, breakfast is ready!." a blonde woman shouting while taking off her apron around her waist.

She heard some big footsteps while stretching their hands.

"You wake up too early huh?." a man who keeps cuddling a woman with a short hair and bangs.

When they got sit at dining table, the blonde woman reserved them a food.

"Woah!, when did you start to learn to cook food Lisa?." Jisoo asked with a smiled in her face.

"Um, I learn it when I'm always alone at my apartment, since no one is with me." Lisa said with her shy smile.

"Where's Jennie?, are you guys okay now?." Daniel asked.

"How about my investment? Are you still want me to be your investor?." he added while chewing his food.

"Yeah we're fine now, well, you're still my investor Daniel." Lisa said.

They both eat their food without Jennie, and they keep asking where is Jennie.

"She's at my apartment, I let her stay there since there's no more room here in house." Lisa straightforwardly said.

"What?, why you didn't let her to stay with you?." Rosé asked.

"Well, we're friends, we're not married, remember?." Lisa said.

They laughed when they remembered that Lisa and Jennie are already sign an annulment.

"That's so bad, you guys are already divorce, so what If someone tried to marry her, is it okay with you?." they teased her.

"Yes, why? There's nothing wrong with that." Lisa calmly said.

"It's okay with you?, what about the last night? You said that you can't leave without her?." Lisa faced palm when she heard that again.

"I'm still fine, she's still my enemy." Lisa said while chewing the food she cooked.

They stopped questioning, but Jisoo come up in a new question that can make Lisa looked at her.

"I heard that Jennie will go back in Australia, and I heard that she will never come back here in Korea. What are you going to do Lisa." she was about to looked Lisa.

Whew she's gone.

"She already left, I told you Jisoo, she still like Jennie, now I win the bet, where's my 1,000 won." Daniel laughed while waiting his money.

Lisa went to her car and went over to her apartment.

She quickly went there, and she saw Jennie packing her things.

"Jennie." she said while panting.

"Oh Lisa, I was abo—." she didn't finished her sentence, because Lisa suddenly hugged her.

Lisa started to kissed Jennie's neck while hugging Jennie so tight.

Jennie moans because Lisa is tickling her neck.

"Please don't leave me again." Lisa said and she continue in what she's doing.

Jennie keeps moaning and her tears escaping in her eyes.

"Shit" Jennie mumbles.

Lisa's hand travels in Jennie's chest.

She keeps rubbing it, and squeezing it.

Lisa pushed Jennie at the bed, she took the bag off the bed and she locked the door.

She took off her shirt and she took off Jennie's shirt.

"You might never leave, if you taste this." Lisa said, while licking her own bottom lips.

She went into the top Jennie, she keeps kissing her while rubbing Jennie's left breast.

"Ahhh"

"Ummm."

"I like your moan baby, please say my name louder." Lisa said while unhooking Jennie's bra.

Lisa POV

"Baby, please say my name louder."

"Lisaaaa." Jennie moans.

"Great"

I suck her nipples.

She keeps grabbing the sheets while I'm doing my job.

I took off her pants and her panty.

Rubbing her pussy and she keeps moaning like it's the end of the world.

"Spread your legs widely." I seriously said.

I put my one finger inside her pussy, and I thrust slower.

"Tell me if you want more baby, tell me if it's hur—." she cut me off.

"More babyyy, ummm, ahhh, faster." she moaned.

I smirked and put another finger inside her.

I thrust is faster than ever.

Her eyes went teary and she still asking for more.

"I'm cumminggg!!." she moaned.

I took off my fingers inside her, she looks drool.

I put my fingers at my mouth to taste her.

Gives her a kiss with a tongue to taste her own.

"it's taste good right?." I said and smirked at her.

"You want to change position?." Jennie asked.

"Nope, I'm tired, just don't leave me." I said when I hugged her.

"What do you mean?, I'm not leaving, I'm just going in other apartment." she chuckled.

"What?, I'm gonna kick Jisoo ass off after." I clenched my fist.

"Don't do that, stay here." she said.

"Okay." I said and I cuddle her nakedly.

"Let me s—." I kissed her again while our tongue fighting inside our mouth.

"You want round 2?." I asked and she's so shy noddingly.

She moaned loudy until she gets tired even me.

She's so hot.

And sexy?, omgg.

I like her so bad.

I'm addicted to her, damn.