⚊ xii. answers

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄;
ANSWERS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄;ANSWERS

— FLYNN PACED BACK AND forth, working a hole into Elizabeth's carpet

— FLYNN PACED BACK AND forth, working a hole into Elizabeth's carpet. She was muttering to herself and would pause every once in a while to bounce a comment off Reese before continuing to ruin the soft material that her aunt had just gotten professionally cleaned. Reese waited for her friend to wrap her mind around the whole Emmett-Cullen-is-a-vampire drama, contently perched on the arm of the sofa as Flynn mumbled some incoherent gibberish.

"So," Flynn finally stopped moving and turned to face Reese. "Emmett's a vampire?"

"Seems like it."

"And you know this because you had some witchy vision when he touched you?"

"Yup."

"And you think he's the cold one the prophecy was talking about?"

"Ding, ding, ding, got it in one."

"Well," Flynn mused. "Could be worse."

"And how exactly could it be worse?" Reese questioned, raising an eyebrow as she waited for Flynn's explanation. "Is it not bad enough that I have multiple classes with the guy and have gotten rides to school with him and his vampire sister? You're right, nothing could possibly be worse than that!"

"I mean, at least he's cute," Flynn shrugged her shoulders and dodged a throw pillow Reese flung at her. "At least you're not destined to die by the fangs of an ugly vampire. See what I did there? I said fangs, ya know, because he's a vampire! Okay, I'll stop," she slumped down onto the leather cushions of the love seat and wrapped her fingers around her chin in thought. "You're absolutely sure it was him? I mean, things could get pretty awkward between you guys if you outed him as a supernatural creature and it wasn't even him."

"It's him," Reese assured her. "When he touched my hand it was like I was seeing his memories."

"Emmett Cullen's greatest hits," Flynn waved her hands in a I can see it now manner. "Now that's a show I would watch!"