1. Never Enough >Stony<

Steve Rogers stared out of the window with a blank look on his face, tired of the emotional battle he had with himself a while ago. In his mind was the events of the recent fight he had with Tony Stark, his boyfriend, that happened just about yesterday.

What was the fight about, you asked? Steve wasn't entirely sure of it either.

It started out with Tony locking himself up in his lab as usual. Steve, being the worrywart he was, had went to check on him. Then, he had found out that Tony removed him from his override protocol to the lab, leaving only Peter and Pepper on the list, and that led to him being slightly upset over it. F.R.I.D.A.Y still let him in obviously, just as worried as he was for Tony.

Tony was frustrated that F.R.I.D.A.Y disobeyed his orders and told her to mute. Steve was confused by his behaviour and nagged a little because his boyfriend wasn't taking care of himself as usual, resulting him to look very pale and sick looking. Not to mention very skinny as well.

The nagging caused Tony to rebel back and their arguments started from there. It turned pretty ugly quite fast and soon Steve earned himself a slap to the face by Tony for saying something he could barely remember.

The blond superhero was shocked and Tony looked horrified himself as he stared at his trembling hands.

A lump stuck in his throat and Steve left without another word uttered other than, "It's always going to be like this, isn't it? It's so hard to care about you every single time you pushed me away." His chest felt tight and he felt like he couldn't breathe despite not being asthmatic anymore after the Serum. It was an understandable reaction because they had never fight to the point where it gets physical. Whatever happens, they would always settle it before they went to bed. It's the rule.

Never go to bed while being mad at your boyfriend.

Steve felt himself teared up again while thinking about Tony. He curled into himself and tucked his face into his knees before bawling his eyes out once again.

Everything was spiralling down and it was a horrible feeling to Steve. Words swarmed in his head, listening to Tony yelling at him again and again like a broken record whenever he tried to take care of the brunette. All he had ever wanted was for his lover to take care of himself better but he didn't despite promising that he would.

"Steve –"

The said male lifted his head to see Tony standing at the door with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry –"

"Stop, Tony. Please." Steve rubbed his hands all over his face in exhaustion. "I don't wanna hear it. Just please, Tony. Leave me alone. I need some time alone," he said.

"But –"

"Please," he said firmly but his voice was shaky.

"Okay," Tony whispered before taking a glance as he left the elder to himself. Steve slumped against the window tiredly and reached out for his sketchbook and his pencil. Opening the book, he scanned through the pages one by one, smiling tearily at the numerous sketches of Tony he drew on his free time.

Before he knew it, his hand was already moving on its own, sketching on a new blank page of, yet again, a picture of Tony and Pepper. He didn't know why he drew her but as he finished, he knew why.

Pepper and Tony suited to be with each other a lot more. Even if they won't get back together since Pepper was already married to Happy, Tony suited to be with someone else other than Steve.

Like Stephen Strange.

Steve knew what the magic user was feeling for his Tony and the fact that both of them are great friends didn't help Steve put his mind at ease at all. Instead he was imagining all sorts of stuff both of them would do if they were a couple.