7. Sunflower >Stony<

TOO MUCH STONY BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING. NOPE. NUH UH. BTW, PREPARE YOUR NUTELLA. THIS IS INSPIRED BY A VIDEO OF DOUJINSHI I SAW IN YOUTUBE OF NARUTO AND SASUKE CALLED HIMAWARI
______________________________________

Steve felt his heart ached when he looked at Bruce with a pair of big round blue eyes, feeling both the despair and disbelief at what he was hearing from the doctor. "B-Bruce, a-are you serious?" he whispered under his breath, mind buzzing with the newly found information that Bruce supplied.

Bruce lowered his gaze and pinched the bridge of his nose lightly as if to soothe his building headache. "Yes, Steve. I ran multiple tests on you and the results are all the same. So, I am 99.9 percent sure of this," he said with a sad tone in his voice. "You only have a few more days because the Serum starts to fail completely."

A few more days to live your life, Steve swallowed painfully before letting out a bright but faked smile. "It's okay. You're only doing your job, Bruce. Thank you," he said sweetly. The genius doctor looked pained for a moment before smiling weakly back at him. "I'm so sorry, Steve. The Serum is not something within my expertise. I wish I could help you more and you know that."

Shaking his head, Steve softened slightly. "I know, Bruce. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. Just don't tell Tony about this, please? I don't.. I don't want him to know," Steve begged. Bruce looked upset before he nodded in agreement. "Alright, Steve."

Steve nodded and stood up slowly from the bed, putting on some clean clothes after his previous one was soiled with his literal bloody vomit. He walked towards the common room with a bright smile, seeing everyone was there looking worried about his safety and health. "Hey, guys!"

Tony immediately whipped up his head the moment he heard his voice. "Steve!" he stood up and ran towards him, pulling him into a tight hug. "How are you feeling, baby?" Steve chuckled softly and hugged Tony back as firm as he could, noticing that he was already tired just like how he was before the Serum. "I'm fine, doll. Seriously. Nothing was wrong with me, I told you that."

"Are you sure? Bruce, is he completely fine?" Natasha asked with a frown. "Cause he doesn't look fine to me." Bruce sighed and nodded. "Steve is fine. I ran a few tests and Jarvis can confirm that nothing is wrong with him. Right, Jarvis?"

"Yes, Dr. Banner. Captain Rogers are feeling well as he always was."

The Avengers fussed over him and made sure he was comfortable before snuggling all around him, watching a movie together. I'm gonna miss this so badly, the blue eyed supersoldier said inside his mind as he relaxed on the couch and he slowly dozed off.

Tony held on Steve's hand as they walked side by side down the bustling street of New York by the day. The former decided that they should have a simple and sweet date. So, there they were in New York.

"This feels nice," Steve said softly as he looked around, watching the kids, teenagers and adults everywhere. Tony watched Steve with a fond loving smile. "Do you like it?" he asked. Steve beamed, smiling ever so brightly at him while nodding his head. "I love it, Tony. Thank you."

"No problem, baby. I'm glad I could take you out like this. Just us strolling around," he said and Steve blushed bright red under Tony's loving gaze.

As they walked further in the park Steve's eyes suddenly widened as he stared off the distance and he let go of Tony's hand, rushing off towards..