10. Sweet Love >Spideypool<

Hello, everyone. 😂 Sorry for the lack of updating these past few months. BUT I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE SO TADAAAAA~ Enjoy~
______________________________________

"Hi, Dad. Hey, Pops. Good morning," Peter greeted with a sleepy smile on his face, half-lidded eyes blinking at Tony and Steve, who came down at the Compound's kitchen to have some breakfast. The kid set his head on the table, pressing his cheek against the cool surface of the cement.

"Good morning, bubba. Pancakes?" Steve chuckled as he passed by the teenager, pressing a kiss on the crown of his head before ruffling his brown hair affectionately.

"Yes, please, Pops," Peter said sweetly,  giggling when Tony pulled him into his lap. "Dad, I'm 16!" he laughed but he still leaned against Tony's warm solid body. "16 or not, you'll always be my sweet little bambino," Tony said, nuzzling his neck, pressing a firm kiss on his shoulder.

Peter smiled as he watched Pops worked around the kitchen, multitasking as he made Tony his usual favourite coffee and Peter, his apple juice and pancakes.

At first, living with them was hard. Peter couldn't adapt to being pampered by the Avengers after May passed away, since he grew up being independent most of his life. And surprisingly, Sam and Bucky was the one who told him that at 16, he was a little too young to be independent.

"Let Steve and Tony take care of you, Peter. I know it's hard but small steps can make a huge difference," Sam had told him the first month he was there. "You reminded me so much of Steve, squirt," Bucky grunted, standing by the door of his bedroom. "Back when he was your age and stubborn as fuck. Steve and Tony loves you entirely. They would do anything for you. Just let them pamper you. You need it, kid. You deserve this life after what you've gone through this entire time."

"Just because you're being pampered doesn't mean you can't still be independent to yourself. Independent doesn't mean you can't accept people's kindness and their care. When you go out to patrol and you're in trouble, doesn't mean you can't ask for help," Sam said. "Being independent doesn't mean you have to do things alone and by yourself. You are independent, Peter. But let your parents take care of you now. Let Tony buy you stuff. Let Steve take you out for bonding time. Don't push them away. Even if they didn't show it to you, doesn't mean it didn't hurt their feelings," Bucky added with a small smile.

"Here's your pancakes and apple juice, bubba. Here's your pancakes and coffee, doll," Steve smiled as he set down the plates and mugs in front of them. Steve took a seat next to Tony where Peter sat a while ago. "Thank you, Pops," Peter smiled. "Thank you, love," Tony yawned sleepily. They all ate in silence, basking in the comfort surrounding them.

"Dad?" Peter asked after they had finished breakfast and refreshed. Steve sat by the corner on a couch, sketching as usual while Tony and Peter was working on new updates for his Iron Spider suit. "Yeah, bambino?" Tony answered, looking up from his spot with a curious gaze.

Smiling uncertainly, Peter said tentatively, "Can I bring Wade over for a day? You know.. Wade Wilson..?" Tony and Steve stared at him without blinking. "Wade Wilson? As in Deadpool the mercenary, Wade Wilson?" Steve asked with a frown. Peter nodded slowly. "Yeah."

Tony just stared at Peter with the same frown as Steve. "I didn't know you've been hanging out with that mercenary, Peter. I thought I told you to stay away from dangerous people?" he narrowed his eyes. His Spidey Senses were tingling mildly but he brushed it away, thinking it was nothing at the moment.

"Y-Yeah, I-I know," Peter stuttered, feeling his stomach sinking with dread. This was not a good idea, he thought sadly. "B-But Wade had been helping me out with patrolling a-and Matt Murdock too. They're my friends.." he trailed off before he sighed, smiling cheerily, knowing that Tony and Steve would never approve of their friendship. Wait till they know that Wade and him had been dating for months. "Nevermind. It's fine. Just forget about it."