9. Beautiful >Stony<

Tony watched, with a fond look on his face, as Steve played with Dum-E with a bright smile on his face. How could he be so lucky to have such an amazing angel by his side? He would never know.

Dum-E whirred around Steve like an excited puppy, spinning happily and beeping as if to talk to the blond. Steve's wide blue eyes glimmered with fondness and sincerity as he played along, nodding as if he actually understood the bot.

Giggling angelically, Steve ran around the lab playfully while Dum-E and Butterfinger chased him with constant beeping. "You can't catch me!" Steve laughed and Tony couldn't help but chuckle with amusement. "Alright, guys. I think all of you need to stop running before you smash into my work."

The blond supersoldier perked up and beamed brightly when he finally noticed his boyfriend entering deeper into the lab. "Tony!" Steve ran towards him and pulled him into a tight hug. "I missed you so much! How was the meeting? Did you punch some mean guys? Was it awful? Have you eaten anything yet? Should I make a quick meal for you? What do you wanna eat? Will you be busy for the whole day? Need me to remind me every four hours of the time to take a quick break? Do you-"

"Whoa, Steve. Slow down, baby boy," Tony laughed, caressing Steve's cheek gently. "First of all, I missed you too, love. The meeting was a bore as usual. It was fine really. I didn't have to punch anyone, unfortunately."

"Secondly, I had already eaten something before the meeting. No, you don't have to prepare a meal. I don't wanna eat anything for now but I do want Italian for dinner though."

"And finally, I will be busy because I need to upgrade Peter's suit and yes, you need to remind me before I forgot the time again."

Steve stared at Tony with wide eyes, glinting with love before smiling sheepishly with his cheeks tinted bright red. "Sorry, Tony. I was a bit too impatient to see you."

"It's alright, sweetheart. Were you bored while I was away?" Tony cooed teasingly and Steve ducked his head down shyly, face flushed even more, reaching down his neck. "I was, Tony.. But you're here now! So, I'm not bored anymore."

"Want to help me work on the Iron Spider?" Tony grinned and Steve blinked, blue eyes filled with a hesitant look as he answered,"Can I really? Will I be much of a help here? I'm.. not a good mechanic, inventor slash scientist like you.. I'm just.. not that smart."

"Oh, Stevie.." Tony sighed.

"You are smart enough, lovely. You're creative, artistic, imaginative, wise with battle strategies and all that. Don't sell yourself short, please. Maybe Science is not your forté but you're good at other things."

"Now stop giving me that sad look and help me out okay? Maybe, if you don't want to help out, you can sit still and look pretty for me as I work," Tony teased him with a flirty wink, making Steve giggled shyly and covered his red face. "Okay, Daddy," he replied while biting his lips, a smile trying to slip past through.

Tony smirked and patted his full perky ass. "That's my good boy."

As Tony worked, Steve quickly grew bored while sitting still so he quietly moved around the lab to look around even though he already knew what it looked like deep within his heart. He then found a piece of paper and a pencil before he made his way to the window and started drawing.

He drew a bunch of stuff, sketching anything that came to mind, losing his own track of time as he became too engaged with his activity.

The brunette took a break as his back was starting to ache too much to ignore and opened his mouth to talk to Steve, only to find him absent in his seat. Baffled, he looked around the lab and found the blond beauty by the window, in his own little world, drawing on a piece of paper with a pencil. His lips quirked into a smile.

His eyes roamed around Steve's youthful face, heart filled with a massive amount of love he harboured towards the male. His built body curled into a small ball that Tony doubt was actually comfortable but he had no place to complain since he worked until his back hurts anyway. His blond hair was messy on top of his head, shining so beautifully by the light of the sunset and his blue eyes were gleaming with concentration.

Tony let out a soft sigh as he stared at his boyfriend and future fiancé with what kids would call 'heart-eyes'.

He then stood from his chair and walked towards Steve, making the latter looked up from his drawing, distracted. Steve beamed at him and Tony's heart ached by the purity of the supersoldier's love conveyed by just the smile.

"Hey, beautiful," Tony whispered softly as he sat down next to Steve. The blond blushed shyly but didn't move away when Tony wrapped an arm around his waist. "Hi back, handsome," Steve hummed when Tony kissed his shoulder and neck lightly. "What are you drawing, il mio bellissimo angelo?" Tony asked.

Steve tilted his head, not really understanding Tony's mother tongue, which was Italian. "I'm drawing the team. Us at the centre with Peter and Wade," he said while showing it. "Then Nat, Bucky, Colonel Rhodes, Vision, Wanda, Miss Potts, Mr Hogan, Mrs Parker, Thor and Loki, Bruce, Clint and his family, Scott and the Avengers' symbol."

Tony but his lips, rubbing Steve's side gently. "It's beautiful, angel. What do you wanna call it?"

"Family," Steve bit his lips as well before timidly smile. "I-Is that okay?"

"Yeah," Tony breathed. "Yeah, it's more than okay, beautiful. God, you're so.. wonderful."

Steve responded passionately as Tony pulled him into a kiss, slow but intimate. Breaking apart from the kiss, Tony peppered his face with lots of kisses, muttering the word 'beautiful' before every kiss.

"I love you, beautiful. So much. Always remember that, okay? I may not say it always but I do love you so much," Tony said, cupping Steve's cheeks with his warm palms and gazed steadily into the bright blue eyes of the love of his life.

"I love you too, handsome," Steve smiled, giggling slightly. "I know you love me back. I always know."

Not getting enough of Steve, Tony kissed him again.