11. Ladies Meeting

"Hey, Pete," Harley Keener-Stark greeted with a smile as he entered their personal lab. The grease oil covered teenager looked at the MIT student with a smile of his own. "Hey, Harls. Just got back from MIT?" Peter Parker-Stark asked, letting Harley kissed his cheek before the blond went to tinker away at his own table.

"Yeah. It was exhausting but it was fun nonetheless," the taller said. Peter grinned as he fiddled with his web-shooters. "Dad was here a while ago. He said he had a meeting with the government going and Pepper didn't want him to miss it," Peter explained when Harley asked about Tony Stark, their adopted father.

"I bet he was dying for meeting to be over," the blond said sarcastically. "We're talking about the most dramatic ass person in the entire world, Harley. Obviously he would be dying for it to be over," Peter replied.

"Mini Stark and Baby Stark," FRIDAY called. "Your presents are requested by Miss Romanoff to join her and the ladies for a Ladies Break including Mr Barnes and Mr Rogers at the Avengers' Gym" she added.

Harley and Peter groaned as they stood up, going to their respective rooms to freshen up before heading there. "Took you long enough," Carol said coyly with a light smirk. "We were covered with grease and smelled like oils, Aunt Carol," Harley said with the same amount of coyness. "You didn't actually think we wouldn't shower first before going to this fancy meeting now, do you?" Peter added.

Harley sat next to Natasha, who had Bucky on the floor in between her legs, doing his hair. Shuri was on her other side and then followed by Carol, Wanda, Valkryie, Pepper and Peter. Steve sat in between Pepper's legs, looking like he was going to fall asleep under Pepper's hand gently running through his hair.

The lot of them gossiped, and did each other's hairs and nails. Peter stared at his nails sadly. "But I'll ruin them as soon as I stepped into the lab," he said with a pout. They all laughed at his reaction but Harley had to agree. The nails were nicely done and he didn't really have the heart to ruin them.

At some point, they even put make-up on Steve and Peter.

Peter sat still as Natasha put some light make-up on him. Very thin layer of foundation, powder, light pink eyeshadow, blusher, highlight and pink lip gloss. He stared at the mirror in the Gym with awestruck. "Holy cow," Peter laughed. "I feel pretty. Do I look pretty to you, Harls?"

Harley gaped at him for a solid minute before wheezing, "Holy crap, my baby brother is gorgeous."

Peter blushed at the comment before snapping a picture and send them to Wade Wilson, his boyfriend. Then, they all went to the Avengers' living room, Pepper back to her office, Valkryie and Carol to New Asgard and Shuri was off to find her brother, leaving Wanda and Natasha with them along with Steve and Bucky.

Baby Boy
How do I look, Wade?

[Image attached]

Daddy
I'm–

*absolutely speechless*

BABY BOY WTF

YOU CAN'T ATTACK ME LIKE THIS SO SUDDENLY BDAHDOAXBI

YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL 😭

Steve had the same make-up as Peter did too but more orangey brown kind along with blood red lips. He quickly took a picture of the Captain and send it to Wade, knowing he was going to bust his boner after this. Peter smirked cheekily.

Baby Boy
[Image attached]

He looks good. 😉