5. Regress >Stony<

I've been reading Stony a lot lately with Little!Steve and Daddy!Tony. So I thought I might make this fic. It takes ages to finish this btw.
______________________________________

No one knew about Steve's secret at first because Steve rarely let himself be a Little even when he really needed it but then it suddenly happened and he was thrown off guard the moment his secret was out. To Tony.

The Avengers had just finished their mission. And like usual, Steve was pissed off with Tony because he disregarded his safety. Despite fighting against the man, Steve really did care about him. Tony was his best friend ever since he came out of the Ice and he didn't ever want to lose him like he lost Bucky.

Steve could feel himself twitching as Tony mocked him and slighted his position as the leader. The stress in his mind was starting to build in and he could feel the absolute need to suck on his thumb but he ignored it as he focused on Tony once again.

"I'm just saying that I can take care of myself, Cap! I don't need a babysitter!" Tony huffed out, arms crossed to his chest. "You should keep an eye on yourself and the others. I don't need you to keep an eye on me. I know what I'm doing and I'll be fine. Jeez, you're such a fussy guy."

The blond male growled and felt his patience snapped. "I fussed because I didn't want to lose you like how I lost Bucky! I don't need to experience another loss of my closest friend if anything were to happen to you! It feels like shit to watch Bucky fell, feeling helpless as fuck because you couldn't do enough to help him! So I'm sorry I was being too paranoid, worrying about your safety! If you don't want me to care so much then fine! When you die, I'll do nothing but watch!" he shouted before stalking off towards the elevator, leaving the stunned members behind.

"The gym, JARVIS!" Steve seethed.

The AI brought him down without a word and Steve took off his gears, throwing it to the side before changing into the gym clothes that he kept in the locker. Without wrapping the wraps around his knuckles, he went straight to the bag and punch the hell out of it to release all his anger and hurt.

His knuckles cracked and bruised over quite badly but Steve paid no attention to it. The pain in his heart was more hurtful than the physical pain of his knuckles.

So he punched and punched until he was tired. He stared at the 8 broken sandbags in front of him for a few moments before everything came crashing down on him. He fell to the floor as if he was shouldering a heavy weight on his shoulder and wept like a child, feeling his mind starting to regressed terrifyingly fast.

The tears were streaming down fast and soon he felt the pain on his knuckles starting to be more painful than his emotional pain.

He cried because he lost his best friend. He cried because he missed his mother. He cried because he missed Peggy so much. He cried because he felt lonely. He cried because of the pain. He cried because of the trauma circling in his head. He cried because he couldn't handle it anymore.

So he cried.

"Cap?" Tony's voice echoed the gym in the middle of the night.

The gym was still bright but not too much. According to JARVIS, Steve never left from the moment they came home in the afternoon until dinner was served.

Tony stepped into the room slowly, eyeing the broken sandbags laid on the floor before his eyes swept away to find his team leader. When he did find him, he did a doubletake.

Sitting at the very corner of the room with bloodshot eyes were Steve, curling into a small ball, rocking back and forth as if he was on the brink of insanity. His hair was messy, face puffed up from the amount of crying he did along with his eyes.