13. Dysfunctional >Thorki<

Since some of y'all asked for Thorki fics, I'm gonna do one. They're not related in here (not that they ever were in Marvel in my opinion). Hope you will enjoy this fic though!

⛔ Mentioned of character deaths, mentioned of a toxic relationship, mentioned of an abusive relationship, mentioned of rape (non-consensual sexual intimacy) and psychological torture, mental health issues, mention of suicide etc etc ⛔

Side Stony, Spideypool, Sambucky

Coffee and flower shop!AU
______________________________________

It would be weird for a male to be a florist in the eyes of stereotypes and judgemental people but apparently, there was this one Loki Laufeyson who decided to fuck stereotypes and build his own flower shop with the help of his best friends, Tony Stark and Bucky Barnes.

Tony decided to be in charge with the billing and the modal at first before their shop flourished surprisingly well and was able to pay on their own. Then, Pepper Potts, Tony's childhood friend became the manager, helping them organise everything neatly because they're a mess without woman power according to her, which Loki had agreed without many arguments since Pepper actually reminded him of his amazing mother.

Bucky suggested that they add in some kind of extraordinary touch to their shop by combining it with a coffee shop. Thinking that it might attract more customers, Loki agreed and Tony funded again for their coffee shop equipment. "I'm a billionaire. Buying all this stuff won't dent my wallet," the brunette said. And true to their expectations, their shop was a huge hit.

Bucky made coffee and bake some cakes for the shop, always trying new recipes day by day.

Of course, one of the reasons was Anthony Edward Stark, a rich businessman of Stark Industries and successful actor working at a cute homey coffee shop in New York with the notorious CEO of said industries, Pepper Potts.

Their business had grown quite well throughout 3 years since they first started. When they were stabilised enough to recruit some workers, the first honorary staff member was Tony's own adopted son, Peter Parker-Stark, an absolutely intelligent science student from Midtown High. And then Harley Keener-Stark joined the crew as well, an MIT student just as intelligent as Peter from Tennesse.

Tony did love to stress-adopt people, Loki realised.

Soon after that, Peter's friends joined in whenever they could on weekdays and weekends. Ned Leeds, Michelle Jones, Gwen Stacy and Harry Osborn. They're all such sweethearts, helping Loki out with the customer's requests for their flower arrangements to helping Bucky at the counter as a cashier. It was really fun to be around them and Loki realised that this was the first heartwarming thing he ever felt in a few years since he left home.

A voice snapped his reverie out and he focused on what was happening around him. "Jerk!" a blond quiffed-hair hunk in a leather jacket with baby blue eyes greeted with a wide smile, coming over to the counter. Loki looked at the counter, surprised to see Bucky grinning back at him widely. "Punk!"

"How have you been these few years, Buck? I missed you. I'm really sorry that it took me long to return," the male softened, smiling with guilt. "It's okay, Stevie," Bucky reassured, signalling MJ to take over his job for a moment. Peter nudged his side gently, making Loki looked at the child with a raised eyebrow. "Who is that?"

Loki shrugged his shoulders in confusion. "I'm not sure myself, Pete. I've never met that guy and I don't think Bucky ever told me about him."

He looked back at the two with curiosity, who took a seat nearby them. Is that Bucky's boyfriend?