Caged

Trigger warning: The beginning of this story contains depressing messages and suicidal thoughts. There will be torture in upcoming chapters and gore/violence later on.

He stayed in his apartment most of the time. Alone. Caged.

He'd never admit he was lonely. He couldn't let them know. That would be a weakness.

Besides, they kicked him out so why would they care if he was lonely? They put him there.

Sean sent money to him for rent so that part was at least nice. He wasn't allowed to go anywhere and he wasn't allowed to get his own groceries. They were sent to him. Sean didn't want anyone to find out or see him. Even though Sean had grown out his hair to wear in a small bun and grown out his beard and Anti stayed the same, they still looked way too much like twins.

So he stayed in his apartment. Alone. All the time.

It had been about a year since his last tantrum with everyone. The last thing that happened was he had taken over Sean during a lets play and just stared at the camera creeping everyone out. He was good at that. Then he had teased something about 'the next phase'. Sean's fans loved the scene but Sean, himself, had been fed up with it and threatened him.

If he tried to possess him again or any of the other egos, he'd have Marvin 'put him away'.

So Anti had stayed away. He knew Sean had meant it and he wouldn't admit it but he was afraid. He didn't want to be put away in some dark empty void never to be thought of again. Never to be able to live again.

Honestly, he didn't understand what the problem was. It was all in good fun and the fans loved it so what was the big issue?

He was just bored was all. He just wanted to mess around and do something fun once in a while. Since he couldn't let anyone see him, his only options were to either mess around online or chill with Dark and he wasn't too keen on spending any time around that bastard for a good while.

Dark was well enough and fine but he wasn't fun. He was too proper and manipulative. If Dark ever did want to spend any time around Anti, it would be because he wanted him to do something for him he didn't want to do.

Anti chose to stay away from him(not that he had a choice) ever since Dark tried to make him kill someone for him. He may not look it but Anti had never killed anyone and he didn't want to. Sure he had maimed and beat some people that pissed him off but he had never killed anyone. Many people would at first think he'd love killing and survived solely on blood lust but you can't judge a book on its cover, can you?

So now his only choice was to mess around online. He sifted through Tumblr mostly looking through fanart people in the community drew of him. He loved it, really but at the same time, it was always the same. He was always drawn as either the bad guy or the bratty toddler who never got his way. A lot of other times he'd be on YouTube and watch Sean's videos. He may dislike him sometimes but he was funny, he'd admit.

The sun was high up above in the sky and the water tower's siren nearby signaled that it was noon. Anti sighed as another worthless day was just dragging by. He wished he could do something but once again, he was bound.

'Don't get why the others get to go around and do stuff' he griped to himself, 'I'm not the only ego that's fucked up. Wish Sean could just see that. They're not all perfect!'

He snarled as he remembered. When he had lived with the others, it had just been Jameson, Jackie and Marvin. Schneep and Chase lived on their own with their families. Schneep was the first to fuck up. He had started having problems at home and thus started losing more and more patients. This made his wife leave with the kids. Schneep's 'career' bombed and he started an underground practice where he lost just as many patients as before but cared less.