Don't Want Your Pity

Trigger warning: Mentions of attempted suicide in this chapter

Sean waited in the living room for Jackie to bring Chase and Henrik in. They needed to know what they were going to do with Anti and discuss it but he pretty sure there would be an argument about what he was thinking.

Chase practically stomped in, looking a little pissed off at something. He figured Anti had said something. A few moments later, Jackie came in with Henrik who was looking a bit worried about something.

"Henrik. Chase. What's wrong?" he asked.

Chase shook his head, "It's nothing. What's the meeting about?"

Sean looked over to Henrik, "Henrik you look a bit disheveled. What's up?"

The doctor sighed, "Anti worries me. Said something before he left zhe room that. . . ." he couldn't finish.

Chase spoke up, "Anti's worried you'll send him to the void like you threatened you would. He was making light . . . .jokes about killing himself. It just got to me is all."

Sean was worried as well but didn't seem too surprised, "He wouldn't. Would he?"

Even Jackie looked unsure, "I'm sure he wouldn't. We saved him. He called us for help to save him. He wouldn't just throw it all away now."

"Wouldn't be too sure" Henrik sighed, "He's showing signs of depression. Throwing it back at us by lashing out. We know from earlier he was in emotional pain with what happened with Dark. And then being cooped up for so long and away from others" he stared Sean down, "It's taken an toll on him"

Sean knew Henrik wanted to say it was all his fault and he really did feel guilty, "Look, guys. I just. . . . I know you all think I'm an asshole for doing what I did to him. It wasn't right. I was just. . . . I was scared of him. Of what he could do. What he might do."

Jackie crossed his arms, "We understand that, Sean. Anti's had his temper tantrums and it's led to some pretty bad shit but we all have to admit. He's never . . . . done too much damage"

Marvin hummed but kept his mouth shut.

Chase sighed, "Yeah. He could have hurt my kids that one time but he didn't."

Jameson signed in front of them, 'He possessed Sean, Henrik, Chase and I but he never really hurt me or Chase in doing so. Although he did choke doc a bit'

Henrik nodded, "It wasn't life-threatening, though. It seems the only one he's hurt here is you, Sean. Do you know why that is?"

Sean swallowed thickly, getting a glare from Jackie, "Anti never really hurt me, either"

The others stared at him dumbfounded but Henrik didn't look surprised. He already knew.

Chase blinked in confusion, "Wait. . . what? Explain. What about when he cut your neck and almost killed you?"

"That wasn't me" he confessed, "It was Anti."

"So what he told me was true!" Jackie glared at him, "He told me there was a reason there was a scar on his neck and not yours. What really happened that night then, Sean!?"

The others wanted to know, too, clearly upset by this news. If Anti never really hurt Sean then why did he make them believe he did?!

"Anti DID possess me but when he was about to cut 'my' neck, he flung me to the side during a glitch in the camera and made me watch as he. . . .He was having an episode. He's the one who almost died. Henrik saved him then, too"