Anti's Torture

Trigger warning: This chapter contains Torture. It is labeled as it begins and ends.

Flashback

Dark was surprised Anti had called him at all. They never spoke to each other unless Dark needed something from him and he most certainly didn't need anything from him this time.

But Anti had sounded so worried which was very strange. They weren't friends, or at least not to Dark, but he had to admit, he did feel a tad concerned for the glitch when he heard a crack in his voice on the phone.

Something was definitely wrong.

'But he could just go to Sean, couldn't he? Or was it that bad? What'd the brat do this time?'

After a few minutes, Anti finally glitches through Dark's phone and into his office. He looked a certain mess with red streaks down his face and he was glitching slightly still here and there but he tried to look calm and contained. He was failing miserably.

Dark could tell he had been crying but for his sake, he wouldn't rub it in.

'Why wouldn't I?' Dark thought, 'Normally I'd never miss the chance to taunt the bastard but now he . . . . he already looks so beaten down.'

"What's going on, Anti?" Dark put on his signature scowl, "You're interrupting precious time I could be working on paperwork"

Anti faltered and Dark felt a pang all of a sudden. Perhaps that was the wrong thing to say?

"I. . . I just. . . .I need to t-talk to someone and-"

"Then talk to Sean or one of the other Septic egos. Why talk to me? We hate each other"

Once again, Anti looked lost and finally Dark cracked,"Don't we?", he sighed, "Forget it. What's on your mind, glitch? Talk"

Anti swallowed thickly, "I. . . .I've been having these thoughts lately . . .and I. . . I was worried. I can't talk to Sean or anyone else about it. . . . It's bad. I almost-"

He stopped and Dark had to make him continue, "Go on. I'm listening"

"I kidnapped Chase's kids. . . Nothing happened but. . . .. Something almost did"

Dark was lenient on a lot of things but he knew what Anti did to the victims he kidnapped when he snapped, "You didn't. . . .did you?" he growled out. Doing that to a child was way over the line.

"No! I stopped myself. . . .Ka-kallie thought I was having a panic attack. Th-they hugged me and . . . .and I came back. T-to cover it up, I . . .I played a game with them. Hide and seek."

Dark nodded, "So you didn't hurt them?"

Anti shook his head.

"Then what's there to talk about?"

"Dark, I . . . . I had those thoughts. . .thoughts in great detail of w-what I would do to them. I . . .I remember it. I don't want to remember it! What if I do it again!? What if I can't stop myself the next time I try. . . .I . . .. I'm . . Wh-what if they find out!? Th-they'll kill me for sure this time! Or send me to the void forever!"

Dark could see Anti was spiraling again and glitching uncontrollably but he didn't really know what to do. Chase would know better how to calm him but then again, it was HIS kids Anti had kidnapped!

Channeling what he think Chase or some random father or close 'friend' would do, Dark carefully came up to him and placed his hands on his shoulders. Anti calmed immediately from the shock of Dark's touch and looked up at him pathetically.