Broken Trust

Anti was getting more and more nervous as Sean came in along with the others behind him. Jackie was the first one to get closer, "Hey, brat. You feeling alright?"

He was silent though, not wanting to really say anything.

Anything he said could be used against him.

Henrik spoke for him, "His voice vas pretty hoarse a bit ago. Iz your throat alright, Anti? Nod if yes."

Seeing no way out of it, Anti nodded, "It's better"

"Good." Sean said before coming closer. He acted almost wary of him but strong, "You need to tell us what happened, Anti. Right now"

He was quiet for a while and Marvin narrowed his eyes in suspicion, "Did you deserve it?"

Jackie shoved him, "Shut up and let him talk" he whispered to him.

"Where's Dark?" was all Anti asked, "H-has he called for me?" he wanted to know. Dark couldn't have possibly for forgotten about him, right?

"That's the second time you've asked about him" Henrik noted out loud.

"Did he do this to you!?" Chase shouted.

Anti glared at him and shouted back, "Where is he!?"

"We haven't heard anything from Dark, Anti." Sean tried calming him, "Do you want us to get a hold of him?"

"If he was with him, maybe he could shed some light on this" Marvin said, "Want me to go get him?"

Anti growled, getting more frustrated by the second and with him still being quite drugged, he was a lot more forward with his emotions, "Wasn't . . . . it's my fault, isn't it? He left. . . Actor. . . he had no choice? Had to be"

"He's not making any sense again" Henrik stated, "Zhis happened earlier. It's a emotional reaction. Something bad certainly happened between them"

"Go get him, Marvin" Sean demanded, "Now"

Anti watched Marvin disappear and he was still pissed and frustrated but he refused to cry like before. He wouldn't do it again. He was strong and he'd show them that. But he was breaking slightly.

"Anti" Chase came over closer to sit by him in an empty chair, "Just answer this before Marvin gets back. Did Dark do all of this to you?"

Anti shook his head furiously and Henrik grabbed his chin carefully, "No sudden movements, Anti. Calm down and breathe. You could open your stitches like zhat."

Marvin suddenly reappeared with Dark at his side. Anti stared him dead in the eyes. They just stared at each other.

Dark swallowed, a bit unnerved at Anti's condition, "Y-you're alive"

Anti didn't say anything. He didn't even blink.

Sean spoke up, "We were hoping that since you were with Anti, you could tell us what happened. He's been all over the place since he woke up but he's mentioned you."

Dark straightened his tie and decided to be compliant, "I. . . I invited him with me. I desired his help in going after Actor. He was hiding in an abandoned theater in LA."

"Anti said he had others with him?" Henrik asked.

Dark nodded, still conscious of Anti's stare, "Actor had procured himself a cult. There was at least thirty of them. I didn't know about it. I thought Actor would be alone. Anti wanted to leave but I . . . . pressured him to stay. We fought them. . . Anti refused to kill any of them"

"You left me there" Anti finally said.

There was silence.

Anti snarled at him as he forced himself to sit up much to Henrik's disapproval, "You . . . . you left me there to die"