Hypnotize Me

Anti glared up at Actor. The man had a sneer on his face or at least. . . . half of his face. The other half was a mask. Anti fought the urge to make fun of him. He couldn't do anything that would piss him off now. He had his family and Dark.

"Look at you now, Antisepticeye" Actor taunted him, "So docile now. What was it that they called you before? Feral? Fitting then but now you're so. . . .well you're just a kitten now, aren't you?"

Anti snarled but kept quiet.

"I bet you're wondering how all of this came about. How I grew another cult so fast. . . how I kidnapped Dark and your brothers . . . why the other Ipliers are not around right now"

But Anti had just one thing on his mind really, "What the fuck do you want?"

"Patience, my kitten, let me monologue a bit will you?"

He twitched a bit but saw no choice in the matter. He was stuck.

"Hypnotism" Actor said, "It was quite easy to do on all of them, as well"

"Hypnotism? I wasn't aware you even had powers" Anti was suddenly curious.

"I don't. I'm just gifted with manipulation. I get what I want. To make it even easier, I practiced the art of hypnotism and with each person I controlled, the better I got. I guess the thirty people you and Dark killed off were my test run"

Anti shivered at the sudden hatred in Actor's eyes, "I'll admit it was easier the second time around to collect my following but it was quite unnecessary, really. Oh well. . . . I have a bigger following now and this time. . . . no one will get in my way."

"From what?"

"Hm. . . Well" Actor thought about it, "First I'll kill off Mark and the other egos so that I will be the only Iplier left. I'll save Dark for last. And then I'll climb my way back up to the top as the greatest actor the world has ever seen! If anyone dares to take that from me, they'll be . . .dealt with"

"All this for your dream career? A little selfish isn't it?"

"Maybe just a little but it's what I deserve!" Actor grinned, "But there also lies the problem of my new look" the grin suddenly turned and Anti swallowed.

"You ruined me, you little bitch, and now. . . you have a choice to make, friend." Actor leaned on the desk, stroking Dark's cane in his fingers, "You can either join me in this plan. . . . . or suffer. Which one? You know I'm all about choices, unlike Dark, so I'm giving you one. Hm?"

Anti gulped but nodded to his family on the screens, "What about my brothers and Sean?"

"What about them? They abandoned you on more occasions than one. Or have you forgotten? When Dark gave away your secret, you saw how they all acted. Unsure, disgusted, afraid. They don't care about you, Anti. They never did. Especially not Sean. He only ever used you in videos for his fans to gain views and you know it."

Anti's heart-wrenched but he continued to listen to Actor, "They'll never forgive you for what you 'thought' about doing, you know. What you almost did to Mr. Brody's brats. Quite cruel, really, actually what you wanted to do to them. And I hate kids! They'll continue to keep you on a leash like an animal. A circus freak."

'He doesn't know about yesterday and today' Anti thought, 'He stopped watching'

"So Anti, I'll ask again. Will you join me and live in freedom to do whatever you wish or will I have to end up killing you?"

A few moments of silence went on and Anti was acting as if he was unsure so Actor would talk more. What more could he say? It was kind of like a game now on how long the fool could monologue.