Into Your Mind

Trigger warning! Torture

Trigger Starts here

Flashback

He laughed maniacally as the man screamed for help and cried pathetically.

"̸I̶d̸i̶o̸t̵!̴"̵ he slapped him, "Your begging is useless! I am here now and that is it! Just me! And I won't let you go" his black eyes sucked the man in a void of fear and he whimpered.

"Please, please d-don't do this. Please stop" he cried.

Anti merely brought his knife down on his arm and stabbed through him and through the arm of the chair. The man screamed in pain, "Gahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Anti grinned but left it there so he wouldn't bleed out. Even in this state of mind, he didn't know why he didn't just kill his victims. Wouldn't it be easier?

No. . . .it was so much more fun to keep them alive. Watch them squirm.

He went over to his toys and grabbed a pair of pliers. Coming back over to the crying man, and gently sat in his lap, making him cringe.

"Pl-please. . . I have kids. Please don't do this" he sobbed.

"Shut it or I'll take them and torture them, too. You wouldn't want that, would you? They still have their baby teeth? Or should I yank out YOUR teeth? T̷h̸i̴n̷k̷ ̵ o̶f̶ ̵ a̶l̵l̵ ̵ t̶h̵e̵ ̸ m̵o̸n̵e̶y̷ ̴ t̵h̷e̴y̸'̴d̵ ̵ g̷e̵t̴ ̶ f̸r̴o̴m̷ ̷t̸h̴e̴ ̵ t̷o̵o̵t̵h̷ ̸f̴a̵i̴r̷y̷!̶"̶ he smiled sickly.

The man shook his head, "No, no, no, no please. Don't hurt my kids, please n-no"

"Okay" Anti forced the pliers in the man's mouth and latched it on one of his canines before slowly pulling it out. The man screamed and cried in pain and Anti drank it all in until he finally managed to rip it out along with a little of his gums attached.

"See? That wasn't so bad, w̸a̸s̴ ̴i̸t̸!̸?̴" Anti laughed, "But now we should make it even, don't ya think!?" he went for the other canine and ripped it out as well just as slow. The man's mouth was filled with blood and tears and Anti's own mouth watered at the sight.

He whistled a little tune as he hopped off the man's lap and searched his toys again, "Oh here's a fun one! Y̴o̵u̵'̷l̴l̵ ̴l̴i̷k̵e̸ ̸t̵h̴i̴s̷!̴"̵ he showed the barely conscious man a fork, "Bet you can't guess what I'll do with it!"

He suddenly launched at him and stabbed him in the eye, yanking it out, "̷Y̶u̴m̸m̴y̸"̷ Anti didn't think twice before popping it in his mouth and crunching on the lens and feeling the eye pop like a large boba, watching curiously and smiling like a Cheshire cat as the man fell unconscious.

End of Flashback

End of Trigger warning

Anti suddenly woke up from the nightmare. Or memory. Whatever.

He remembered that night and he hated it. It was the first and last time he ate a part of someone in that fucked up state of mind of his. He remembered that after the man fell unconscious, Anti calmed as well, going back to his normal self. He hadn't realized what he had done until he saw the scene and still felt the eye in his mouth.

He had immediately gagged and puked it up, crying. He remembered running and sending a letter to Marvin with an address on it where the man was still unconscious. It was lucky that the man survived from what he had been through.

A week later, Anti saw the man again on the street smiling with a eye-patch, his two missing teeth and cast on his arm. He couldn't remember a damn thing. He thought he had been in some sort of freak car accident!