No More Secrets

"Your eye seems to have gone back to normal" Henrik said whilst examining Anti. He had tried telling the doctor he was fine but he was stubborn as always.

As soon as they arrived to Raspy Hill, Marvin worked his magic and the results were always immediate. Of course they had a bit of a problem settling Wilford down but things cooled off pretty quickly and they all wanted to know what the hell happened.

"You said this 'Sam' guy was in Sean's head?" Jackie asked him.

Anti nodded, "He's Sean's creative mind. His conscious as he put it."

Sean looked a bit freaked out but hummed, "Geez, and I gave Mark shit for having so many egos."

"Not an ego" Anti clarified, "He's you. . . just. . . . you're not aware of him. He's you and the others all put together is ow he put it, actually. Except for me"

"How do you mean?" Dark asked, "If he is a collection of all Sean's egos then certainly-"

"Well that's just the thing" Anti glitched slightly as they all stared at him wanting answers, their curious eyes boring into him.

"I'm not just an ego. Just as, you, Dark, aren't. While you were created by happenstance from Actor and Celine. . . . I was created by the community. Sam said that once Sean saw stuff about 'me', that was when I was 'official' I guess. I don't remember it but he did saw no ego remembers their first day in existence."

Chase took a swig of beer that he had grabbed from the Iplier's fridge, "So he calls himself Sam, huh? Like Sean's little mascot eyeball thing? Kind of creepy if you ask me"

"Anyvay, I believe you are fine" Henrik sighed, "You exerted a lot of energy but it's nothing a good night's rest won't fix!"

JJ signed to them, 'Perhaps we should jaunt back home? It's been a long day for all of us, really'

Sean shrugged, "We probably should. Get out of Mark's hair. We've messed up enough shit in your life already, huh?"

"Yeah you have" Mark teased him.

"Actually, you guys can go" Anti glanced at Dark a little, "I need to talk to Dark privately and I'll come home later."

Marvin snorted and Anti glared at him, "Shut up, Marv. It's not like that"

"Better not be" Chase finished his beer and stood glaring at Dark, "Hurt him again and I'll make you wish Actor killed you"

Dark rolled his eyes but was more curious to hear of what Anti wanted to talk about so he let it slide.

Sean grunted and forced Chase into their little circle with Marvin, "See you at home later, Anti!"

As they teleported away, Dark led Anti up to his room. They both ignored the teasing looks they got from the other egos.

When they reached Dark's office/room, he let Anti in and shut the door behind them, "What was it you wished you talk about, Anti?"

The glitch spasmed a little but tried to remain calm, "Well . . . Before Actor's little trap . . .I came here with some of the others. . . .to talk with you"

Dark raised a brow but let him talk. As he did, he went over to his closet to shake off his blood-stained jacket and tie, "And? Why is that? Thought you never wanted anything to do with me?"

"I-"

"Not that I don't blame you" He pulled on a new clean T-shirt that almost looked too casual for him, "I deserved your hate and every word you threw at me. But Anti. . ." he walked back over to him, nervously putting his hands in his pockets, "I really am sorry. I know for years we've sort of been on edge with one another . . . .but the truth is. . . I've never had a friend like you. I'm sorry I gave you more trouble"