19*

Taehyung stomped his way upstairs, loud enough to cause a scene in this dorm building

Taehyung stomped his way upstairs, loud enough to cause a scene in this dorm building. Once he approached the right door, he pounded his fist rapidly against it several times, impatiently waiting for the young boy inside to open up.

Jungkook opened the door slowly, peeking his head around. He had clearly just woken up from a nap. His hair was pointing up in multiple directions, his cheeks were a bit flushed and he was squinting. When he caught sight of Taehyung his face looked a bit stunned and frazzled.

He tried to shut the door, but Taehyung aggressively shoved his foot in its path, stopping it. He forced himself inside the dorm room, and Jungkook closed it behind him, being sure to lock it. This randon visit was clearly not going to go well.

"What do you want?" Jungkook sneered, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He didn't want to sound so spiteful, but the way the older showed up to his dorm in such a hostile way caught him off guard. He should be the angry one between the two.

"How could you!?" Taehyung spat out. His eyes showed pure rage.

Jungkook snorted, "What are you talking about?" He genuinely had no idea what the older was talking about.

"You fucking told Jimin's secret! How could you do that to him!? Be upset with me, fine. That's fair. But keep Jimin out of it!" he shouted.

"How do you even know that?" the younger asked. There were only two people that could be responsible for telling Taehyung.

"Hoseok told me. He came over to my apartment yesterday to talk about it. I had to calm down a bit before I could even come over here."

"You call this calm?" Jungkook snorted. He was not having this. Him and Taehyung have never had a full on argument like this before, but it kind of turned him on if anything.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, stepping closer to his younger boyfriend. "Actually, yes I do. Yesterday, I literally wanted to strangle you. How could you be so stupid and blab to them. What if Yoongi hadn't left the room!?" Jungkook just stared at Taehyung, trying to think before he said something bad, but Taehyung just continued his rant, pointing a finger at Jungkook's chest. "It wasn't our secret to tell. I only told you because we don't ever keep things from each other!"

Jungkook let out a sinister chuckle. "Don't act like you're not the real pro at keeping secrets Taehyung." The younger boyfriend approached Taehyung with an intense gaze. Taehyung didn't know what Jungkook was thinking, but he didn't like Jungkook's accusatory tone. It was really starting to piss him off.

"You know now Jungkook, but you won't give me a chance to say anything. Just because I kept a big secret from you doesn't mean you should expose our friend's for him!" Taehyung didn't understand why Jungkook kept approaching him with this look of frustration... and lust?

"What are you doing Jungkook?" he asked as he took a step backwards.

That just egged on the maknae. "Don't distance yourself from me anymore. You always do this. You know how bad it hurt me to find out that you felt like you needed to hide something as big as a baby from me?" Jungkook said in a bestial, yet sexy, voice. "It told me that you don't trust me, Taehyung. You were never one hundred percent sure about us. Did you think I would fail as a father? I must have failed you somewhere."