32

Jimin sifted through the clothing racks at the department store

Jimin sifted through the clothing racks at the department store. As he flips through each clothing item for baby girls in stock, he juts out his bottom lip in a pout as he thinks about how little girls have so many more clothing options to choose from in comparison to baby boys.

Although Jimin could not be any happier to be having a baby boy, he can't help but think that dressing up a daughter in cute, frilly dresses and great big bows would be fun too. He mentally decided that he's going to dress his son in the most adorable outfits possible for boys.

It was hard for him to believe that not too many months ago, he was here with Taehyung before, but everything was so very different then. At the time, Jimin wouldn't even entertain the thought of keeping the baby, and went as far as telling his roommate that he was thinking of having an abortion. Now, here he is, wishing only to spoil his child rotten. He couldn't imagine what all would have happened if he would have gone through with that original decision.

He waddled his way back over to the boys clothes, landing his attention on a pair of corduroy overalls that crisscross in the back, with buttons down the legs to make changing diapers easier. He can imagine his tiny baby, born in May, wearing them with a patterned onesie underneath, while they get ready to leave the hospital. Jimin knew as soon as he saw them that he had to buy them for his son. Just to check, he turned the price tag around, and his smile dropped instantly.

There was no way he could afford them. Not with everything else he had yet to buy.

With another big pout, he hung the garment back on the rack. Maybe he should stick to the clearance racks. Before he turned to look around some more, a long, pale arm reached in front of him and snatched the garment off the rack. Jimin spun around, only to face a grinning Yoongi.

"I think it's cute. We should get it for him!" The blonde beamed as he tossed the overalls into their ever growing cart load.

"Yoongi hyung... they cost too much money. We still have so much to get him... What is all of this!?" Jimin sighed as he looked at everything inside the shopping cart.

"Don't look at me, half of this stuff Taehyung threw in here!" Yoongi defended.

As if he heard his name being spoken, Taehyung was summoned and made his way over from another baby isle, with Seokjin following right behind him with his own armful of baby items. The oldest glanced between the other two males, curious of what they might have been discussing. He walked over to stand protectively by Jimin.

Seokjin wasn't very excited when he had learned that Yoongi found out about the baby. He worried about the two males spending more time with one another. In fact, ever since Yoongi has known, Jimin hasn't been spending time with Seokjin hardly at all outside of work.

Jin thought back to the day Namjoon told him how pathetic he was for chasing after Jimin, and he was starting to believe that the other had been right.