33

After saying goodbye to one last customer, Jimin waddled over to the break room with a big sigh since he was finished for the day

After saying goodbye to one last customer, Jimin waddled over to the break room with a big sigh since he was finished for the day. His back was really killing him today, more than usual.

It had become a struggle to put on and take off his work apron and shoes anymore with how huge he's become. He hit the eight month mark and really popped. His belly beautifully big and round.

Because he's so close to his due date, he figured that it may be a good idea to step away from working for now, so today was his last shift for a while. This is like an early maternity leave, so he will be relying on the gracious financial help from Taehyung and Yoongi. The Kims were very understanding and said he was welcome back whenever he was ready.

He was sad to be stepping away from the bakery even if it was a temporary break for maternity leave. The bakery has been such a comfortable environment and Mrs. Kim has become such an encouraging and supportive figure in his life.

Jimin sat on the sofa in the break room attempting to take his work shoes off, which was proving to be impossible anymore with his stomach in the way. Luckily, Seokjin entered at the perfect moment to witness his struggling.

"Hey Jimbles, need some help?" He chuckled, as he knelt in front of the heavily pregnant male. He already knew the answer to that.

Jimin pouted as the older kindly removed his shoes, and replaced them with his much comfier slip on shoes. Then he also needed assistance with getting up from the couch. His back ached at him, causing him to let out a little whine. These are some of the worst parts about being pregnant.

Seokjin cooed at the adorable boy once he helped him onto his feet. "So Jimin, are you free right now? We haven't been able to spend much time together lately, and I feel like once little man is born, it might become even harder..." Jin's voice trailed off, and the concern was definitely noticeable in there.

Jimin couldn't help but feel like a bad friend. He hasn't intentionally been ignoring the older, but he's always so exhausted now with all of his appointments and with everything he needs to prepare for still. Plus, ever since the fight between Seokjin and Yoongi, he's been mindful of his stress levels with him being so close to his due date.

"Yeah, I'm free!" Jimin smiled up at the older, as he rubbed the lower part of his back, trying to ease the pain. "But my bed time is at like 9 o'clock these days. I can't hardly stay awake past that." He giggled in embarrassment. It's true. He's always so tired now. Before he was pregnant, he was a night owl.

----------

Seokjin was nervous. His hands were trembling as the two picked up the food they had ordered. There were so many thoughts that were swarming his mind.

Pathetic.

Jimin could never see you like that.

He's carrying another man's baby.