four < A FRIEND FROM WORK

A FRIEND FROM WORK

        "NOW DON'T YOU MOVE, OKAY?" a man said

        "NOW DON'T YOU MOVE, OKAY?" a man said. Thor looked up to see an older, white haired man with red rimmed glasses on. "My hands aren't as steady as they used to be."

"By Odin's beard, you shall not cut my hair!" Thor threatened, eyeing the man. "Lest you want to feel the wrath of the mighty Thor!"

The man pressed multiple buttons, turning a device into a scary looking contraption. Thor looked at it with a worried expression. "Please, kind sir. Do not cut my hair!"

As the man began to walk towards him, Thor started to yell.

=======================

"WOW, LOOK AT ALL OF YOU! What a show, what a night! Who's having fun? Please, I am your host. Big round of applause for all our undercard men who are competing today, so let's show some support. A big round of applause! This is what you've come for, and so have I. And now, without further ado, its main event time! He looks quite promising, he's got a few tricks up his sleeve. I'll say no more. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, Lord of Thunder."

Above the stadium, Brunnhilde and Ryn sat in their ship sitting on the edge, observing. Ryn smiling as she saw the Lord of Thunder walk out of the gate, thinking he looked even prettier with the new hair.

As Thor stepped through the gate, the crowd broke into a loud 'boo'.

Ryn frowned, feeling sorry for him. "Why do they have to be so rude?"

"It's a contest, Ryn. That's kind of how they work." Brunnhilde blatantly explained. Ryn still remained upset.

"Okay, this is it!" the hologram of the Grandmaster clapped his hands together. "Get ready for this guy! Here he comes..."

The crowd started cheering this time, getting louder by the second.

"He is a creature. Well, what can we say about him? There's none like him. I feel like I got a special connection with him. He's undefeated! He's the reign. He's the defending. Ladies and gentlemen...I give you...your Incredible..."

Thor watched as the gate slowly opened, getting slightly nervous at the thought.

Suddenly, the gate bursted into pieces, as a large familiar face broke through. He roared, making the crowd cheer louder than ever before.

As soon as the gate broke open, Thor knew exactly who it was.

His friend.

His ally.

Bruce Banner.

=====================

authors note
super short chapter im sorry! i just really wanted it to end that way. anyways ryn has such a fat crush on thor already and i love it. see u next chapter :)